AR 15 LOWERs Group BUY (updated list)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LSU007

Jun 7, 2011
    Slidell, LA
    Any guys from Slidell/New Orleans driving a Prius ( :rofl: )....when you head to Baton Rouge to pick your lowers up...let me know if you have room for one more to take the ride!!!

-Chad

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    So if we get to 40 or 50 units, will PSA give us an additional discount?

I am hoping they do something for a whooping number of 50 but never know, I was told by the guy Joey who handles group sales and ffl sales that the price quoted was for a minimum of 30 up to whatever number we wanted so guess there is a slim to none chance but never know

LSU007

Jun 7, 2011
    Slidell, LA
    Seems like PSA should knock a little extra off...seeing that anyone can buy at $57 shipped now!!! Doesnt feel like such a great deal afterall....lol

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    Seems like PSA should knock a little extra off...seeing that anyone can buy at $57 shipped now!!! Doesnt feel like such a great deal afterall....lol

Well the diference now is the FFL cost, I was paying $35 in Lafayette a piece and they would NOT do a multi buy discount

Some are lucky to have an FFL willing to charge a flat fee, hard to do that in Lafayette

beauxdog

Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Ok Folks,

Most if not all have sent in their money. I have updated the list and will check the mail tomorrow and up date it again. If no one says they have an outstanding check, I will try to make the order on Friday. I will let you know the final tally at that time.

Thanks,

Bryan

usafcajun

USAF/LEO/IT
    Jun 18, 2008
    Assumption Parish
    I would like two, both with the bullet icon selector design. I got the PM this morning and will put a check in the mail at lunch. Thanks.

ETA- check mailed out today, you should have it tomorrow

Last edited:

LSU007

Jun 7, 2011
    Slidell, LA
    Well the diference now is the FFL cost, I was paying $35 in Lafayette a piece and they would NOT do a multi buy discount

Some are lucky to have an FFL willing to charge a flat fee, hard to do that in Lafayette

Please don't twist my words...The FFL deal is not in question at all! What I'm saying is that we could have placed 50 individual orders to PSA and gotten the same price! Shipped them to Bryan ourselves and went pick them up that way....we simplified the process for PSA buy doing a group buy w/out any further discount!!! Not to mention decreased his shipping costs buy allowing them to be bundled and shipped as one unit!!! Thats all I got to say about that!

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    yeah IF I would have known this was going to take place this weekend

BUT I didnt and I dont think anybody else knew either, it would have saved a lot of time to a lot of people including Mr Guillory, no phone calls, no lists to kep track off, etc etc etc

whats done is done, hard to keep everybody happy

bs875

Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Please don't twist my words...The FFL deal is not in question at all! What I'm saying is that we could have placed 50 individual orders to PSA and gotten the same price! Shipped them to Bryan ourselves and went pick them up that way....we simplified the process for PSA buy doing a group buy w/out any further discount!!! Not to mention decreased his shipping costs buy allowing them to be bundled and shipped as one unit!!! Thats all I got to say about that!

That assumes Bryan would do the transfers for $10 under that deal (he normally charges $20). The DIY orders are definitely the way to go for those outside the BR area.

Pablo, where are you paying $35? That's crack prices!

Vegasjay

Oct 6, 2008
    Carencro, LA

SO TRUE!!! I hate Lafayette Gun Shops. Act like they can't be bothered with 99% of what the customer need/wants.

beauxdog

Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Last Chance Guys,

I would like to make the order today. If you have a payment still out, then you need to give me a call (225-389-6077) this morning to let me know. I call PSA and they will not sell lower then the $47 price listed in their sale. Not bad considering. I will owe everyone $10/receiver and will give it back when they pick them up. I will post what is an expected delivery date after talking with PSA.

Thanks,

Bryan Guillory
    Louisiana Gun & Reloading Supply

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom