AR-15 M4 Benefit Raffle

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    I have a couple questions. How are you going to determine who wins? are you or a friend going to pull the ticket? Or are you going to send the same numbered tickets to a third party to pull and they will announce the winner on the site? are you going to get his little girl to pull the ticket & after finding out what ticket number and who it belongs to, announce the winner?

I would like to extend and offer, also. If you would like, I'd be willing to have you ship the numbered tickets to me and I can have a witness here with me. Neither myself nor the witness have purchased tickets so there would be no possibility of any issues. However, I will be out of town until next Saturday so the drawing would have to happen after that.

If you would like to do this, let me know. This would, very obviously, be to everyone's benefit. Plus it would give you time to sell a few more tickets.

jeauxm

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    How Many Tickets Sold ?

Someone at some point in the threads mentioned selling more than the original 200 tickets. How many tickets were actually sold ? I have two tickets and the difference between the numbers is 285. Were more than 200 sold ?

jeauxm

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    Valid Question

I think it was a valid question that desires a valid answer (from him). Are you involved ? If not, let him answer the question......

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    We're close to 200 between The Lodge, The Refuge and Bayou Shooter. I've been receiving alot of correspondance telling me to sell more than 200 tickets. I advertised the raffle as only 200 tickets will be sold but with so many wanting more sold, I'm leaving it up to everyone who's already bought tickets. I sent an email to everyone who has bought one asking for them to make the decision on when to stop selling.

Thanks for all the support and prayers again guys! Everyone is doing fine!

As for the tickets I have 23 left to sell before we reach 200 and can draw a winner.

OK guys all tickets for the R are sold. !

he said all 200 were sold.

not sure the #'s, I havent even looked at mine yet.

No need to be short, you asked a question on a public forum, he has answered at least part of it and I am involved in that I spent $200 on tickets.

If you don't want public input on a question that you ask email the gentleman at the email address that he's provided...write him a letter, or call him. But don't be short with people who are, at least in part, answering questions that you asked. :)

I'm interested in a full answer as well, but I'll say this...we trusted him enough to send him money, so I would hope that we can trust his word on the things that he has said previously in this thread.

It is a valid question, and it does deserve a valid answer from him. :)

jeauxm

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    Being Short

"he said all 200 were sold." is your post that I believe was "being short" - think about it.

I might have newbie under my handle but that doesn't mean that I don't know how to read.

Again, it was a valid AND DIRECT question that most would understand was directed to him to answer. It WAS posted on public forum so that others that might have interest in HIS answer would benefit from HIM answsering and not sending 20 million individual email questions to him.

Question still stands - How many tickets were sold by Raffle Closing?

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    lets get in a pissing contest so we can see who can misinterpret the other worse!
    piss2.gif

coltaholic

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 25, 2008
    Tampa Bay, florida
    QUESTIONS
    how many tickets were sold??---good one, let's get an answer

he told me in a private message that he was going to honor his original committment of 200. I sent a check and have gotten no acknowledgement or response.

does anyone have any direct contact with this gentleman?? Perhaps personal problems have taken a priority over communication and he could use some help.

penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    Let's not argue about who's right and who's wrong. It won't be tolerated in this thread. Let's let TFK answer the question. Should you wish to argue, please hit the 'log off' button before you do. Thanks.

jeauxm

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    Information

I think that it would only be fair to request the following for all those folks that have trusted this raffle and sent in hard earned money:

• Please Indicate the Intended Date of the Draw
    • Please Indicate the Method of the Draw
    • Please Indicate who will witness the Draw
    • Please POST the lucky winner after the Draw (Ticket # and Name).
    • Explain why the ticket number differential was greater than 200. I am sure that there is a simple and honest answer.

Thanks, Jeauxm

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom