AR meltdown

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jasarii

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    Walker, LA
    I watched this a couple days ago. 830rds...Very impressive for the AR15. Check out at 7:38 into the video...you can see the barrel glowing orange! crazy stuff!!!

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    With all the "possible scenarios" that he mentions, It definitely seems like a project better suited for a vise of some sort, and remote trigger or string..... if the barrel blew closer to the chamber, his face would have been messed up, if the heat from the glowing barrel set off a round and caused a KB, what then? I enjoyed watching the full auto goodness, but to an extent...

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I forget how the analogy goes...something like brave beats stupid. However it goes, I do believe it applies here.
    That being said, I thoroughly enjoyed the video. The suspense was stupendous.
    But then again, I like watching the skater boys break their bones. I guess I'm just a sadist.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    And not even wearing proper eye pro. Cool video, but he got lucky.

I've watched plenty videos of Eric and the rest of the Moss Pawn and Gun guys. The one thing that always bothered me, was this. Get some proper eye protection. Even my Wiley-X Saber's have a prescription insert attachment. Eric, in the video, needs to take off his tiny ready glasses before he gets his face blown off.

\rant

Top Bottom