AR Pictures Thread!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ericlosh

Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    Slidell LA
    my KISS rifle

its PSA, add a mag coupler and more mags and ammo and im gtg

only thing that would make it better is if it was colt/bcm/DD/ ect. and SBR........

CAM00294.jpgCAM00296.jpg

Twistgrip

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Ponchatoula,LA
    How about a Dallas Cowboy build? I built this for my daughter who is a huge Dallas fan. Yes, sad but the rifle came out pretty good. Duracoat blue with satin stainless furniture.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      233.1 KB · Views: 204

Booseman

In Vino Veritas
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Lake Charles
    How about a Dallas Cowboy build? I built this for my daughter who is a huge Dallas fan. Yes, sad but the rifle came out pretty good. Duracoat blue with satin stainless furniture.

That should be a crime!!!! Now it will never shoot true or on target. She will always hit her friends target.

hkennc

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    Gonzales
    View attachment 46998

View attachment 46999
    Top is my AR... A Spikes lower with a RRA single stage LPK. A 'Black Friday' JSE 'complete' upper and a Mako stock. I opted for the quad rail for now but will replace it with something better (and longer) at some point. Carries a Bushnell red dot cuz that's all I anticipate needing until I upgrade the barrel, the BCG, the hand guard, the... But I had started buying 5.56 last summer so I need something to shoot it with.

Bottom is my LR which I bought in 2012... I added an SASS barrel and have a two-stage RRA trigger for it. Just haven't dropped that in yet. Got a good deal on a LMT Sopmod but want a UBR or ERGO F-93 for it. The optic is a Millet 1x4 but I also have a $75 Cabela's 4X12 I bought Christmas 2012. What can I say? I'm married with kids and grandkids. Planned upgrades are definitely noted on both, though.

Last edited:

scooterj

Stupid is 'posed to hurt
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 14, 2008
    LaPlace
    M&P lower, RRA upper, WOA 18" midlength 1/7" .223 Wylde Stainless barrel, with the new 16" Clark Custom Carbon Fiber Hand guard. (JP 12" handguard shown for reference)
    5e0bl5ldea79cx01nwau.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dpoirier63
    Top Bottom