AR15.com

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Xeon64

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 26, 2021
    Prairieville, LA
    Anyone here use AR-15.com? I am looking to get some items from there. I had a seller on ebay that got kicked out off eBay for selling h&k parts and he moved to AR-15.com. just looking for feed back.

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    Been there!!! It’s a great site, just check feedback, verify profile via pm and posting in the ad… there’s scammers just like everywhere else, but there’s a big market of a lot of stuff on there58174E3F-AB1C-434C-BEFB-2B09C29AA4B6.png

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    I’ve tried signing up for ar15.com a few times and always had trouble with it accepting my email address for some reason. I creep around and read some interesting threads. I find m4carbine to be similar.

hkump

Rating - 100%
    315   0   0
    Jan 6, 2013
    Covington, LA
    AR15.com is legit. Just use common sense and make sure you check out the user's ratings. Anything +20 or above for user rating is good for me. Bigger audience in general and the buyer will usually pay full price in most cases without any haggling. Bought and sold hundreds on there. Sometimes you'll find great deals on there as well. I once bought a West German Sig P226 for $200 shipped in excellent condition. Another guy sold me an H&K P2000sk for $300 shipped. Those deals pop up once in while on there.

Xeon64

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 26, 2021
    Prairieville, LA
    I’ve tried signing up for ar15.com a few times and always had trouble with it accepting my email address for some reason. I creep around and read some interesting threads. I find m4carbine to be similar.
    I am having the same issue. Won't accept my email address

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    AR15.com is legit. Just use common sense and make sure you check out the user's ratings. Anything +20 or above for user rating is good for me. Bigger audience in general and the buyer will usually pay full price in most cases without any haggling. Bought and sold hundreds on there. Sometimes you'll find great deals on there as well. I once bought a West German Sig P226 for $200 shipped in excellent condition. Another guy sold me an H&K P2000sk for $300 shipped. Those deals pop up once in while on there.
    Agreed you do not get the typical bayoushooter offers… like trading a Daniel defense, and get offered a single shot H&R shotgun and a 10/22 lol…

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    I believe that’s part of their security system they only accept certain email accounts, because they are prone to being hacked ect , i’m pretty sure it tells you which ones are in allowed but I’m not sure

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    I used to be a regular on Arfcom . I tied up with a jackass mod and got put in timeout basically because he didn't like my opinion on something . The truth was offensive to him . My account is still active but I can't remember the last time I was there .

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    I wonder if flyboys is a member? I’m honestly surprised he didn’t come back after he was last banned here lol
    how do you know he’s not… lol I have seen banned people return and go undercover for months before they started acting like themselves again and caught lol

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom