Archangel Mosin Nagant

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Armnhammer

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 2, 2012
    Walker/Denham
    I got my stock in finally and was able to put the action in it today. It was not an easy task for anyone thinking its a drop in stock. I used the M44 and the receiver didn't fit all the way in. I had to sand it down some and may need to go more. Once installed the trigger would hit the rear of the guard before firing so I couldn't pull it far enough. I took the trigger spring off and put a small shim in it and it works fine. Took a lot of the slack out. Overall I'm satisfied with it so far. Looking forward to mounting a scope and putting some cheap ammo down range.
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376016139.414182.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376016155.725180.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376016186.925188.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376016202.075390.jpg

MOΛΩN ΛABE

cnodie1

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    New Orleans
    That's a shame to hear about the trigger problems, I knew some fitting of the receiver was necessary but I am not a fan of shims in the trigger assembly :(

Armnhammer

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 2, 2012
    Walker/Denham
    That's a shame to hear about the trigger problems, I knew some fitting of the receiver was necessary but I am not a fan of shims in the trigger assembly :(

Yea I might order the timney trigger for it. It says on the instructions that the trigger guard may need to be trimmed.

MOΛΩN ΛABE

Armnhammer

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 2, 2012
    Walker/Denham
    It feels good. I decided to use my M44 instead of the 91/30. It's solid and well balanced without being heavy or bulky feeling. The magazine slides in and locks up good. I want to grind off the bayonet attachment.

MOΛΩN ΛABE

Pas Tout La

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 12, 2012
    Droite La
    Cool. I was wondering of it would feel like a hollow POS. I wanted to buy one for one of the Nagants, but would have likes to actually go hands on before dropping that kind of money on a Nagant. Is it free floated?

edrodhdfb

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2011
    Zachary, La
    Very nice! Mine delivered this week, also. Too bad I'm stuck overseas till the end of the month. Can't wait to try it out.

Top Bottom