Are there Lists of Reputable and Fake Online Firearm Vendors?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lesgeaux

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Oct 18, 2009
    Marrero, LA
    Are there published lists or aggregators of reputable and fake online firearm vendors?
    There should be but I can not help in that direction. It seems from my web searches for guns/parts and the like that there are So Many fake scam websites that you really have to be on your toes. Looks too good, be careful. I do not know why law enforcement does not take them down. Maybe they do, I just am not in the loop to see it.
    Wish I was better at the computer science and could make a career finding and turning the scammers over for prosecution.

West

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 20, 2014
    Baton Rouge, louisiana
    Do you have a website you have questions about? I'm sure someone here has some dealing with them. Or could point you in the right direction.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

hunter5567

Monolithic Mentor
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Oct 9, 2006
    Denham Springs, LA. near B.R.
    Do you have a website you have questions about? I'm sure someone here has some dealing with them. Or could point you in the right direction.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk
    What I have seen is that the fake sites only take bitcoin/zelle/cashapp, etc for payment and there is no provision to select a FFL before purchase.
    The legit sites will take visa for payment and always have a provision to select your FFL before purchase. If you don't receive your firearm after using a visa for purchase, you can dispute the charge.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom