Are you from Louisiana? These guys are.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    I know, but as long as people post dumb **** others have done, and point to LA as a source, I'll re-state my point, as well. "We know" applies to both, lol!

Not all, of course, and thanks to the people on this board for showing me first hand that not ALL of LA is like that.

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    What state are you moving to?

NW AR, which seems to be inverse to how LA is setup. The further north you go in AR, the better things get. By the time you get where I'm going, you hit areas repeatedly ranked in the top 3 for retirement, economic stability, and whatnot by WSJ and Time (I looked further, and cost of living is great, health levels are pretty good, obesity is national low, and every time I've been there someone has bought me a meal after just chatting with them about moving there, FORCED me to let them pay. Crazy nice people! It's pretty colorblind up there, too, I discovered.) and the like. In LA, the further SOUTH I went, the better it got.

Neil09

Rating - 93.8%
    15   1   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    church point, la
    Further North is nicer? So you're telling me Louisiana isn't the only state with good/bad areas? Don't label the whole state with Shreveport, please. Shreveport is at the bottom 3 of where I would live in La. They are a different breed up there.

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    Further North is nicer? So you're telling me Louisiana isn't the only state with good/bad areas? Don't label the whole state with Shreveport, please. Shreveport is at the bottom 3 of where I would live in La. They are a different breed up there.

I specifically noted that not all of LA is like that.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Fun fact guys. They play THIS song at EVERY LSU home game REPEATEDLY. As in most games more than ten times. I am not kidding.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    joshualectric
    Top Bottom