Arf

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    Just for giggles, in case anybody has a bored hour or two in the next few days…

Apparently there's a brand new Facebook page. "Banned from AR15.com"

I wish someone would create one for "banned from Bayoushooter.com".

JR1572

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    I don't get it.. Nolatac isn't that bad...

No. It's not. Brannon is actually very knowledgable on a wide variety of firearms and self defense topics.

Personality Clash. That's it in a nutshell. No drama or finger pointing. Several members of BS are members most elsewhere.

Last edited:

mcinfantry

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Watson, La
    Try to just go with the flow. You'll see soon enough what happens to people who don't.

There's actually 2 sites, NOLATAC and BOW.

Not true hero.
    None of the BOW administrators, or moderators are banned from here. Many of our members are members here, myself included.

We are not bayou shooter too, lite or in lieu of. Only a few actual members are banned from here. And those that come overare magically no longer I toughmen.

We aren't trying to compete, never have been.

I am friends with and talk to the owner, administrators and most of the moderators here.

Tx_oil

Tx_oil
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Youngsville
    Not true hero.
    None of the BOW administrators, or moderators are banned from here. Many of our members are members here, myself included.

We are not bayou shooter too, lite or in lieu of. Only a few actual members are banned from here. And those that come overare magically no longer I toughmen.

I am friends with and talk to the owner, administrators and most of the moderators here.

What he said.

RyanW

Koch-head
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Not true hero.

I am fully aware of your situation and most on there, but I'm also aware of all the side crap that gets tossed around due to the sites existance.

Jotuns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    Since it was already brought up, I'd like to give a brief aside on nola-tac. The site itself isn't too bad, aside of the constant complaining about this site and brannon's story time. I won't call the man a liar... just a strategic omitter. He will tell you a story about having never lost a case in court, then omit he never had a case go to court(using this as an example).

Not saying the guy doesn't know his stuff, just likes fish stories.

I will say this though, I'd much rather someone know the material and tell a couple of fish stories, than show up to instruct a training class after being out all night drinking and on 5 hours of sleep.

Last edited:

RyanW

Koch-head
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Since it was already brought up, I'd like to give a brief aside on nola-tac. The site itself isn't too bad, aside of the constant complaining about this site and brannon's story time. I won't call the man a liar... just a strategic omitter. He will tell you a story about having never lost a case in court, then omit he never had a case go to court(using this as an example).

Not saying the guy doesn't know his stuff, just likes fish stories.

I will say this though, I'd much rather someone know the material and tell a couple of fish stories, than show up to instruct a training class after being out all night drinking and on 5 hours of sleep.

Wow, haven't heard that one before

mcinfantry

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Watson, La
    I want to add Brannon was a bow member and founding member. NOLATAC existed long before BOW, and his forums predate his exit from BOW and BS. So in all fairness he created his site in the image he wanted. Not necessity.

Jotuns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    Pretty much man, its probably just a latin thing.

At the request of others, this will be my last post in this thread.

Last edited:

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    Pretty much man, its probably just a latin thing.

At the request of others, this will be my last post in this thread.

Hold up little dude, last time I remember I AM the only Latino Instructor on this site. If you have something to say to me then stop hiding and say it. If you can prove your statement then I expect to see what you have.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom