Arf

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Mojo Rider

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    Denham Springs
    Wow. This thread is turning vicious.

Oops..

images

No harm intended...I like nolatac and the big ol' whale :D

Jotuns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    Hold up little dude, last time I remember I AM the only Latino Instructor on this site. If you have something to say to me then stop hiding and say it. If you can prove your statement then I expect to see what you have.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize I said on this site... so, you haven't taken anything down on your facebook from say the 16th at cowboys or saying you went to instruct on the 17th with 5 hours of sleep? If you didn't say that, I'm probably not talking about you. BUT IF YOU DID.....

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    So 5 hours of sleep makes me not "in shape to teach" are you on crack? I usually only sleep 4-5 hours at night regardless on the night. Yes I was celebrating my best friends brother bday and I was the designated driver so what's your point ?

Again unless you can prove that I was in bad shape which I had 10 students on the line and none of them left a bad suggestion on their comment sheets I would advise for you to keep your mouth closed.

Making accusations in public without being able to back them up gets people in trouble brother.

Back up the statements you made about Brannon while you at it.

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    I didn't take anything down, read again at what he said.

I don't delete things from it, people have a personal life outside of the chair some hide behind.

I must be pretty important for him to be looking at my FB :), another fan that's so sweet. Become a fan of both of my business pages while you at it, I enjoy new fans and the more people on it the better rating we have.

Jotuns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    So 5 hours of sleep makes me not "in shape to teach" are you on crack? I usually only sleep 4-5 hours at night regardless on the night. Yes I was celebrating my best friends brother bday and I was the designated driver so what's your point ?

Again unless you can prove that I was in bad shape which I had 10 students on the line and none of them left a bad suggestion on their comment sheets I would advise for you to keep your mouth closed.

Making accusations in public without being able to back them up gets people in trouble brother.

Back up the statements you made about Brannon while you at it.

I'm truly at a loss here, you weren't out drinking yet you took the posts down. This is baffling.

As far as brannon goes, please read some of his posts from here and from nola-tac. They speak for themselves.

Last edited:

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    The check in is still there right by "buying 10 acres for a range in st martinville, all I need now is a little help from God to make it happen" there is also a picture with my son on the 17th.

I also have another check in for the Aaron Lewis concert at cowboys towards the end of the month, in which I was working actually.

No I don't hide behind a keyboard. I was in perfect shape to teach and you are welcome to check with my students they all have emails on their info sheets.

Jotuns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    Mind copying it over? Perhaps a screenshot? Because I seem to remember seeing it a bit differently then you being designated driver.

Also, you asked for brannon and here he is. It should leave you with two options, either you think that the admins of this site went into his bank account, or his implications are total ******** and he is a liar.

2h55sed.jpg

Last edited:

Jotuns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    Give him a minute everyone, he is editing his post(if its still even there), and taking a screenshot. The question, which must surely be on his mind is, does jotuns have a screenshot of the original?

Jotuns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    Being you have a screen shot please help me out here. I am currently in school and its hard to do from my iPhone while teaching SOP's at work
    Unless you get drunk on raw fish, I'd say you were drinking. Also, I apologize, it was 3 hours of sleep not 5.
    66cea1.png

350px-CheckmateProper.jpg

I'd also like to see a response to brannon's comment if you don't mind.

Last edited:

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    You are totally mixing days because I didn't NOT go to cowboys that night.

Well played too bad you screw yourself on that one HAHA, this was for my GF's bday since I never tried sushi before, which I hated and gave me the runs

Last edited:

Jotuns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    You are totally mixing days because I didn't NOT go to cowboys that night.

Well played too bad you screw yourself on that one HAHA, this was for my GF's bday since I never tried sushi before, which I hated and gave me the runs

Mhmm... So, when did you post that? It wasn't on the 17th? Why isn't it up anymore?

Last edited:

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    I guess this is the highlight of your day. I can check once I get home tonight I can also get you an answer from Brannon on his comment on the bank account since I cannot answer for him on tht subject.

Also as I told you before ANY time you want to check with my students on their thoughts of my professionalism you are welcome to it. Just this year the number is close to 200 so I'm sure they can answer all of your questions.

Glad to see you "keep track" of my checking and statuses. You might want to discuss the one I posted today since it actually pertains to something this forum might be interested in.

:)

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    "Based on your screen shot of his post, it would appear he is simply remarking how funny the timing is. Does not look to me like he directly accussed anyone of it. In fact, he clearly states he has no evidence and cannot prove it. Anyone that knows Brannon probably knows when he has something to say, he is not scared to say it directly. LOL. Must be a slow day in your part of the world. It is a shame you guys cannot put your energy to more positive things. "

There you go that's your answer , :)

Hope that makes your day brother, thanks for your support once again

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom