Arf

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Jotuns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    "Based on your screen shot of his post, it would appear he is simply remarking how funny the timing is. Does not look to me like he directly accussed anyone of it. In fact, he clearly states he has no evidence and cannot prove it. Anyone that knows Brannon probably knows when he has something to say, he is not scared to say it directly. LOL. Must be a slow day in your part of the world. It is a shame you guys cannot put your energy to more positive things. "

There you go that's your answer , :)

Hope that makes your day brother, thanks for your support once again

I was referring to the rest of it, you deleting posts, etc.

If he is simply posting a coincidence, why post it at all? If you get that out of what he said, I can understand why you expect us to get designated driver out of tipsy.

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    Is like to know when I deleted anything today? Unless you have a screen shot of before and after with times on your phone then don't continue to open your mouth bro.

I am yet to go over there and delete anything today. It would be kinda stupid knowing your sorry ass has nothin better to do than just take phone pics of my FB.

Some of us have big boy jobs which you should know by my check in at work TODAY

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    Also that was Brannon's response, in case you didn't see it there are quotation marks on it which means in English somebody else said it.

It's not what I am getting from it, it's his response.

Jotuns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    Is like to know when I deleted anything today? Unless you have a screen shot of before and after with times on your phone then don't continue to open your mouth bro.

I am yet to go over there and delete anything today. It would be kinda stupid knowing your sorry ass has nothin better to do than just take phone pics of my FB.

Some of us have big boy jobs which you should know by my check in at work TODAY

So, you're expecting me to produce ANOTHER screenshot with the date included(which they don't do on phones), as opposed to you providing one which you say is still there? That is odd to say the least. I obviously cant produce another because you deleted, and you obviously wont provide a correction because you are lying. You could very easily post an image right now. With an iphone you can press the top button and home button to take a picture of the display. Uploading should be easy enough. I can tell you that for someone claiming to be so busy, you have spent more time replying to this thread than you would've by posting a screen shot at the beginning of all this.

Jotuns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    Also that was Brannon's response, in case you didn't see it there are quotation marks on it which means in English somebody else said it.

It's not what I am getting from it, it's his response.

That's odd, in English when I refer to myself I use I or my, not he or his. To continue his great streak of telling the truth, would you like for me to copy the text of him repeatedly calling Jeremy's integrity into question? Here ya go. Your boy.

I find it hilarious that in the same thread, the state they refuse to delete member profiles and then brag about the number of members they have.

It really is a shame the con they are pulling on sponsors. Nevermind the fact that many of the members are bots, accounts Jeremy brought over from his other forum, or simply one time subscribers who csame on board for the LouisianaCarry PMAG group buy.

They have about 200 or so active members, of which some are complete douchebags and are the inner circle. Notice who got banned int here and who did not even though they were involved in the fight. Same thing happened to me...they dish...they cannot take.

People are seeing what that sight is all about though.

Such a shame. That site had potential. If only Jeremy had backbone, business sense, or temporary custody of his balls.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They are elitist... fat, poor shooting, old and busted, elitest.

It is their playground...their rules.

There is no reasoning with them. If you met these guys in person, you would know why they are so immature and self-conscious.

It is a shame full grown men with families and obs get so much pleasure out of exerting artifical control over others.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, they ban people, keep their accounts, and then sell sponsors on how many "members" they have. Kinda a shame.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annnnnd, the thread is closed.

Amazing a business that claims to support the second amendment rights of people does not have the same respect for their First amendment rights.

Even more hilarious to me, given that they have no problem lying about the actual numbers of their board, why would they not leave the threads actually generating traffic open????

That is what happens when you have no business sense and let your business be run by other people who are only out to further their own agenda.

Heaven forbid you allow your customers a place to gripe about their feelings.

I just love how some of their sponsors never waste an opportunity to talk trash about me. Hate to be all James Yeager on them, but they would never say that **** to my face in an empty room with no phones.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is a playground for kids who got pidked on in high school. Now they have control of the playground. I wish them the best. SOmehow they managed to screw up the one postive thing left about that board...the classifides.

Last edited:

Booseman

In Vino Veritas
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Lake Charles
    I am going to say two things.

1. Pablo is and has never been anything but professional when it comes to his training classes. He is completely safe, gives perfectly clear instructions and is more than aware.

2. Cyber stalk much????

I have been in a class taught by Pablo and my wife has taken a few. She will also say the same thing!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jotuns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    I am going to say two things.

1. Pablo is and has never been anything but professional when it comes to his training classes. He is completely safe, gives perfectly clear instructions and is more than aware.

2. Cyber stalk much????

I have been in a class taught by Pablo and my wife has taken a few. She will also say the same thing!!!

Maybe he was still working the 12 step when she saw him?

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    Good try once again, I appreciate the amount of traffic you just generated towards my page. I have gained more followers thanks to you.

For the record I have never attended any program for any kind of substance abuse, as you are claiming.

Glad to see you are a friend on FB and you stalk my page and a member of Brannon's forum as well, I'm sure he will host a huge party once he opens the new range.

Booseman

In Vino Veritas
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Lake Charles
    I can tell that you know nothing about Pablo by that statement alone.

Pablo is good man and even better friend. If you will take the time to look back there is plenty of evidence on this forum alone to show his character. He is the type of man and friend that will give you the shirt off his back. His heart is always in the right place.

He is the type of person that will always think of others before he thinks of himself.

When we had members that had shitty things happen to them he has always been one of the first to try and help. Even though at least once it backfired on him. But that goes to show his unselfishness. Willing to risk it to help people.

This can go on and on but I know Pablo and his heart and will never question that. He always has good intentions in his mind.

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I got banned from AR15.... they didn't like it when I linked to another forum with pictures of one of my holsters...

That is all I have to say.

Jotuns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    I was being sarcastic about you being in any program, I'm sure if you were, you wouldn't be drinking before class. That said, you can very easily shut me up, remove all doubt, etc. by posting a screenshot. This isn't anything I see happening any time soon, especially considering the reasons above, but hey, I understand your position. If you just deny deny deny, some people might believe you, but the fact of the matter is, if you were being truthful you could prove it in an instant.

Still didn't answer my question, when did you post that, why isn't it up anymore?

Last edited:

RyanW

Koch-head
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Wow, I know Pablo both personally and professionally. We've worked side by side for days on end with maybe 2 hour naps tieing the days together, doing things much more dangerous than teaching a class. I've never once doubted his ability to know his limits and be able to perform to full capacity when required. To blatantly accuse someone of something like that without actually knowing the facts is down right irresponsible.

I can't believe a mod hasn't shut this down, this is rediculous

Last edited:

Jotuns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    Wow, I know Pablo both personally and professionally. We've worked side by side for days on end with maybe 2 hour naps tieing the days together, doing things much more dangerous than teaching a class. I've never once doubted his ability to know his limits and be able to perform to full capacity when required. To blatantly accuse someone of something like that without actually knowing the facts is down right irresponsible.

I can't believe a mod hasn't shut this down, this is rediculous

You're right, it would be. That's why I'm not making any accusations without knowing the facts. Maybe the staff hasn't shut this down because someone else saw the same thing.

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    Wow, I know Pablo both personally and professionally. We've worked side by side for days on end with maybe 2 hour naps tieing the days together, doing things much more dangerous than teaching a class.

I'm not trying to start trouble, but what are you talking about? We're y'all in the military together? Are y'all in LE?

I'm curious now.

JR1572

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    LSP how is that night out any different than being 12 hours on Patrol at night, and then show up to the range at 8am?

I had enough sleep, I told the person whoever he might be he is welcome to check the feedback of not only the shooters that were on line that day but also the other 190 I have had this year.

If he has nothing better to do than stalk my FB then I wish him well.

I had one drink of sake for my GF's bday, then I tried sushi and I got sick as a dog since I am allergic to fish. Had diarrhea, and an upset stomach. I still showed up to teach and everybody was satisfied as the feedback shows.

If you wish to participate on checking those feedback a papers be my guest, I will not let you not anybody else question the way I handle my students at the range unless you an proove that anything done while being there was unsafe.

Jotuns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    LSP how is that night out any different than being 12 hours on Patrol at night, and then show up to the range at 8am?

I had enough sleep, I told the person whoever he might be he is welcome to check the feedback of not only the shooters that were on line that day but also the other 190 I have had this year.

If he has nothing better to do than stalk my FB then I wish him well.

I had one drink of sake for my GF's bday, then I tried sushi and I got sick as a dog since I am allergic to fish. Had diarrhea, and an upset stomach. I still showed up to teach and everybody was satisfied as the feedback shows.

If you wish to participate on checking those feedback a papers be my guest, I will not let you not anybody else question the way I handle my students at the range unless you an proove that anything done while being there was unsafe.

Now I'm honestly confused and we are left with few options as to what to believe. On your facebook post, you said your friends got you tipsy for you to try sushi. Here you say it was one drink for your girlfriends birthday. As such, we are left with three possible options.

1. You can hold your liquor and it takes more than one drink to get you tipsy(you were lying here)
    2. You only had one drink, which shouldn't make any man tipsy(you were lying on facebook)
    3. You cant hold your liquor and one drink of rice wine got you tipsy(typically 15% alcohol, or 12 ounces of sake would be equivalent to 3 beers).

I wont go into how small of a container sake is usually served in, or how ridiculous it is for anyone to get tipsy from one drink of sake, especially a man, but I'm sure the members here know about alcohol.

If you did nothing wrong, why did you delete the post? I'm sure any of the police officers here will tell you destroying evidence is usually a sign of guilt.

Also, if you had an allergic reaction to fish you wouldn't have diarrhea and an upset stomach. If you live in Louisiana and didn't realize you were allergic to fish until 0200 on the 17th, well, lets just say that's pretty fishy. If you knew you were allergic to fish and you ate it anyways, the night before a class, you must have been hitting the sake pretty hard to make that dumb of a decision.

To the biggest issue in all of this, how is that any different from working 12 hours at night and showing up for the range at 8, I would say safety. As an instructor I'm sure you understand the safety of your students is in your hands. Showing up for a class with 3 hours of sleep, after being out incredibly late drinking, doesn't make for a safe environment. You should realize the responsibility and trust imparted upon you by your students and respect them by showing up to teach 100%.

Last edited:

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    You should know since you stalk my FB that I have posted plenty of times of me being allergic to fish, I was convinced raw tuna would not have any effect since its not a dirty fish like the catfish I previously had a reaction to, yes I did get diarrhea that night.

Again I never deleted ANYTHING today. In fact since you continue to stalk negro see at the post that was made for you, maybe you can get some industry hook ups from my friends list while you at it.

I have made plenty of ride alongs the night before teaching with local guys , sleep is not an issue to me.

Believe what you want I honestly have to thank you again for the new fans, maybe come with me for the Dark Gunfighter class next month in Alabama we will be operating guns with little sleep at night from inside vehicles. We have several Federal Agents from ATF coming, they would know if I'm not safe I think

Jotuns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    You should know since you stalk my FB that I have posted plenty of times of me being allergic to fish, I was convinced raw tuna would not have any effect since its not a dirty fish like the catfish I previously had a reaction to, yes I did get diarrhea that night.

Again I never deleted ANYTHING today. In fact since you continue to stalk negro see at the post that was made for you, maybe you can get some industry hook ups from my friends list while you at it.

I have made plenty of ride alongs the night before teaching with local guys , sleep is not an issue to me.

Believe what you want I honestly have to thank you again for the new fans, maybe come with me for the Dark Gunfighter class next month in Alabama we will be operating guns with little sleep at night from inside vehicles. We have several Federal Agents from ATF coming, they would know if I'm not safe I think

I thought LSP said "refrain from any more Brannon-esque prose"

You still haven't answered any of the questions listed above and continue to tap dance around the truth.

Using the "I'm awesome" defense doesn't really fly. Future classes, training partners, industry partners, etc. have nothing to do with you drinking the night before a class and showing up on 3 hours of sleep. Also, I'm sure that the ATF agents would have the same opinion of you doing that the day before the class, tell them ahead of time and see how many cancel.

I would also like to note, being a tipsy designated driver is a safety and stupidity issue in itself.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom