ARGH!!! B@st@rds

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    I'm still not apologizing. They made me suffer. I could have held on and waited until mid afternoon but if it was important then that would have put you late getting a gift. You needed to know before 5PM it wasn't coming.

Fair enough. You silly women and you're undue self-inflicted stress cracks me up sometimes.

BTW, it's beautiful. I'm thoroughly impressed!

The tape job was no joke. Glad I just had my knife sharpened, otherwise I woulda been screwed. :D

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    Fair enough. You silly women and you're undue self-inflicted stress cracks me up sometimes.

BTW, it's beautiful. I'm thoroughly impressed!

The tape job was no joke. Glad I just had my knife sharpened, otherwise I woulda been screwed. :D

You sure? I still second guess my work constantly.

Don't f--- up my bow! It's gift wrapped!!! :D

WiLieR

I R Nooble
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2009
    Madison, MS
    This is why we only ship through UPS. Some customers complain about it being more expensive. The ones that complain always say that USPS is so much cheaper. True, they are, but there is a reason they have been running in the red for so many years while UPS runs in the black. Of the thousands of packages we have sent out, only three in the last three years have been lost or damaged. Not a bad track record.

The last few packages that were shipped to me via UPS ended up getting handed over to USPS when they got to Jackson for delivery to my house. Not sure if they have a partnership or what. Kind of peeved me when it happened because the USPS mail delivery moron always leaves my stuff at the shop door, never the front door of the house! It should be obvious because the shop door has a large sign that says "SHOP" on it.

gonepecan

Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Oct 2, 2009
    Somewhere
    The last few packages that were shipped to me via UPS ended up getting handed over to USPS when they got to Jackson for delivery to my house. Not sure if they have a partnership or what. Kind of peeved me when it happened because the USPS mail delivery moron always leaves my stuff at the shop door, never the front door of the house! It should be obvious because the shop door has a large sign that says "SHOP" on it.

UPS did that? I know FedEx does it with Smartpost, but I didn't know UPS did too.

troy_mclure

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 13, 2010
    Central
    I only ship USPS for 2 things.
    1) large flat rate boxes of lead ingots, I had 10 65lb boxes picked up one time, and it was some old lady in a small truck with no dolly. She left and a guy in a cargo truck came the next day.
    2)media mail for large boxes of books.

Everything else goes ups.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cajuntiger84
    Top Bottom