Armed robbery in broad daylight

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SwampMan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2012
    Gonzales
    I'm happy everything turned out good. You obviously kept a cool head and didn't get rattled. This probably made the difference in the outcome.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    Heard they caught the guy..... I wonder if he's actually going to do time, or they just going to give him "probation" due to the over crowding and under staffing of the prisons.

ronin1000

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Hey bud, I am sorry that this had to happen to you. I had the same thing happen to me in my driveway of my house exactly 1 year ago on the 21st.

http://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/showthread.php?143076-I-was-mugged-at-gun-point-Thursday-Be-aware

I am happy to hear that you are ok and able to post about this. You mentioned that you may had reacted differently if you had your family with you and I can say that when your family or people that you care about are around, it changes the whole dynamic of the situation. Your thoughts go from threat neutralization to family wellbeing.
    The good side to this is that they at least they know who the guy was that robbed you. When this happened to me, I called the police 3 or 4 times with the location of where the guy was at and the only thing that I got from them was *ok* and they didn’t do anything. Hell, at one point, the guy spent like $65.00 in the drive through at Wendy’s and they still didn’t go and get him. Anyone that has been to Wendy’s late at night knows that anything more than a drink is a 30 min task, so they must have been there for 2 hours with all of that food.

Top Bottom