armed robbery lafayette walmart

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • blanepara9

just some dude
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    lafayette
    My girlfriends 2 nephews and a friend who are all in highschool were walking from the GameStop on Johnson street to the Walmart across the huge ass parking lot around 7:30 tonight when a car pulled up. The driver stayed in the car while 2 got out and and approached them with guns demanding money. They gave the young democrats their wallets and they drove off. The three victims drove home instead of calling 911. Well they are at the police station now after their parents found out. I don't know how many high schoolers we have here but if something like this happens, and after the dust settles and you know you are safe....dial 911! Everyone else.....stay alert.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    My girlfriends 2 nephews and a friend who are all in highschool were walking from the GameStop on Johnson street to the Walmart across the huge ass parking lot around 7:30 tonight when a car pulled up. The driver stayed in the car while 2 got out and and approached them with guns demanding money. They gave the young democrats their wallets and they drove off. The three victims drove home instead of calling 911. Well they are at the police station now after their parents found out. I don't know how many high schoolers we have here but if something like this happens, and after the dust settles and you know you are safe....dial 911! Everyone else.....stay alert.
    Good advice. I had a friend get mugged at earlier this year and the guys took his phone, so he got in his car, drove down the street until he found someone and told them what happened and used their phone. LSU PD were there seconds after the call.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeyy504
    Top Bottom