Arsenal SLR-107FR

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SigGuy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2013
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Hey guys! Relatively new to Louisiana and wanted to get involved. Just ordered a new AK today. Anyone have any experience with the Arsenal SLR-107FR AK47? I have a couple Polish underfolders, but I have been told this is a step up from those... Admittedly, I have always called myself an "AR" guy so my experience with AK's is rather low. Ill post pictures below of the exact model. Thanks in advance!

arsenal 2.jpgarsenal 1.jpg

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    I have an SLR-107F (without the rail). It's very well built and very accurate. I'm just going to add an UltiMAK, Aimpoint and light and call it a day.

SigGuy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2013
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I have a couple DDM4 V1's and love them. Aimpoints, surefires, BCM charging handles, etc... Thinking I am going to leave this gun pretty stock. SOE sling and surefire fury. I may end up getting crazy later on, but my thinking now is a SHTF easy for all to use gun. The lights go on virtually all my guns. The gun should be in wednesday and I will post a pic.

Torino70GT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Acadiana
    Hello guys,

Glad to see interest in Arsenals on this forum.... I am a big AK guy and love the Arsenal series of rifles... I have a SGL-31 (AK74) and I can tell you that they are great.... The SGL series rifles are made by Izhmash in Russia, the original factory to produce the AK and is close to mil-spec AK as you will get... The SLR series of rifles are made be Arsenal of Bulgaria... The Bulgarian rifles are one of the best quality AK ever produced, by Kalashnikov himself sown admission... If you are use to handling Century Arms rifles, you will immediately see and feel the quality difference between the two...

SigGuy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2013
    Baton Rouge, LA

Got the SLR-107FR today! Added an RS Pic Rail, VTac mount, and Surefire Fury... Nice addition to my growing AK collection!

Attachments

• photo 2 (1).jpg
      photo 2 (1).jpg
      226.8 KB · Views: 78

SigGuy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2013
    Baton Rouge, LA

I have both the rail and mounted loctite down. The rail works great. This is my second one I have purchased. The first one had zero play and went through 2 weekend rifle courses.

Top Bottom