Assault by politician ?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    A councilman pulled his fist back and made an aggressive movement toward the cameraman, but didn't actual throw a punch.

:rofl:@ the grin on his face afterwards.
    [YOUTUBE]ClwqanqGVVU[/YOUTUBE]
    Caught on Camera: Mayor Pro Tem Attacks Cameraman

KANSAS CITY, MO - A campaign cameraman said a Kansas City councilman attacked him and the video has gone viral. The video was posted on YouTube on Monday, and already, it's been viewed hundreds of times. But the politician accused in the attack says he doesn't regret what happened.

The incident took place outside the Clay County Democratic Headquarters on Aug. 7 while US Senate Candidate, Robin Carnahan, was inside speaking. First District Councilman and Kansas City Mayor Pro Tem, Bill Skaggs, lost his cool and used profanity to threaten a cameraman.

"I was walking to a meeting and this guy stuck a camera in my face," said Skaggs. "And he was obviously out there bullying people around."

"He has a different definition of 'all up in his face' than I think everyone else does," said Jason Klindt, political strategist with Axiom Strategies.

Klindt said he was surprised by Skaggs' reaction.

"It is unusual to see someone like Bill Skaggs, who has been a career politician and is the Mayor Pro Tem of KC, to react in such an unusual way," he said.
    http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-bill-skaggs-attacks-cameraman-081010,0,901600.story

:)

artabr

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    New Iberia , Louisiana
    Looked like he was joking around more than anything else. I'm normally not one to defend a Dem., but this looks like nothing more that a butt-hurt cameraman/reporter.

Art

yamatitan

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 27, 2009
    Prairieville, LA
    Seriously the dude was obvisouly joking/playing around. That camera man must have been the kid that always ran and told the teacher when a kid played a joke on him in school.

James Cannon

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    Laffy
    Grew up in Missouri, and post-Mel, I don't give two shits about anyone with the last name Carnahan, but that guy was just messin' around, he wasn't being an ass, or aggressive.

Butthurt cameraman, agreed.

brfd557

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Ok what would have made this really good was if the cameramans free right hand would have instinctvly thrown a quick right hook and to his go to sleep button and knocked his old a$$ out!!

Lewgee

USMC VET OIF * *
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 27, 2008
    St Charles
    I love the little squeal the dude let out.. when the guy lunged at him.. "ACCCK"... and never post a video of yourself totally pussin' out ;-)

Top Bottom