ATF advances executive gun controls with proposed trust rule change

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • geeck

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    SE Louisiana
    http://www.examiner.com/article/atf-advances-executive-gun-controls-with-proposed-trust-rule-change

The proposed regulations would (1) add a definition for the term ‘responsible person’; (2) require each responsible person of a corporation, trust or legal entity to complete a specified form, and to submit photographs and fingerprints; (3) require that a copy of all applications to make or transfer a firearm be forwarded to the chief law enforcement officer (CLEO) of the locality in which the maker or transferee is located; and (4) eliminate the requirement for a certification signed by the CLEO.

MALIBU12

Rating - 100%
    71   0   2
    Sep 16, 2008
    slidell
    Also part of that is this crap ! ....No more C&R

One new policy will end a government practice that lets military weapons, sold or donated by the U.S. to allies, be reimported into the U.S. by private entities, where some may end up on the streets. The White House said the U.S. has approved 250,000 of those guns to be reimported since 2005; under the new policy, only museums and a few other entities like the government will be eligible to reimport military-grade firearms.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...rgets-military-surplus-imports/#ixzz2dMiHk3UN

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    Also part of that is this crap ! ....No more C&R

One new policy will end a government practice that lets military weapons, sold or donated by the U.S. to allies, be reimported into the U.S. by private entities, where some may end up on the streets. The White House said the U.S. has approved 250,000 of those guns to be reimported since 2005; under the new policy, only museums and a few other entities like the government will be eligible to reimport military-grade firearms.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...rgets-military-surplus-imports/#ixzz2dMiHk3UN

Won't that "kill" CMP programs? I may be off base, because I'm not familiar with the details of them.

the dubshow

master plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    Baton Rouge
    Won't that "kill" CMP programs? I may be off base, because I'm not familiar with the details of them.

I love vague and pointless legislation... I mean, we are talking about surplus arms that are "out of date" and usually just novelty/enthusiast items.

Tell me the last time a crime was committed with a m1 garand...

Top Bottom