ATF interview today, we will open as soon as the new FFL comes in the mail

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    We had our FFL interview today. We will have .22lr, 9mm, .45acp and 7.62X39 on hand the minute we open, I am working on some reasonably priced .223 to hopefully have for when we open.

Anyway, we will post updates of what guns we get in and when we open on our facebook page, so go like it if you are looking for quality guns at good prices. I want to move guns, and guns will be priced to move. Like and follow us on facebook, you won't regret it. Also, shoot us a message on facebook if you are looking for something particular an I will see if I can get it on my first order while they are giving me some leeway.

We are going to offer everything an 07/02 can offer, from suppressors, custom billet uppers and lowers,custom AR rifles. If you have a group that would like to do a run of customer lowers, let me know, I can offer very good pricing on engraved lowers, they will be engraved before anodizing so they will look great with a logo.

https://www.facebook.com/ferrarafirearms

Thanks

We are working on getting our banner changed, hopefully it will get done soon.

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Coffee will be here next Wednesday. Community coffee cafe special, sugar, cream and Splenda. I don't know why it takes community coffee a week to plug in a coffee pot, but it is cheaper to buy coffee direct than to buy a coffee pot and buy coffee at the store. But lets talk about guns. What do you want to see? Prices will be good, prices I would be willing to buy guns at good.

Transfers are going to be $20 for one item $10 for each additional on the same 4473. Group buys are $10 per transfer

Any transfer where you purchase a gun from us on the same 4473 the first $20 will be waived.

The deals we are working out on lowers, you won't need to transfer in lowers unless you just have to have a spider on the side... I am open to custom marked lowers if I can get enough interest on one design. We are going all out, 07/02. Already have deals in place for manufacturing rifles from some "big boys" under our name. It is nice to pick great specs and still get a great rifle for a good price.

I am use to moving volume, the more guns I can sell, the better guns I can offer to the local community, and guns will be priced to move, not sit.

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    When you figure out a price on 223 let me know

What I have coming will be in the $9-$10 a box range, trying to find something cheaper and I don't believe it is coming until I see it! I might be able to get something in the $8 a box range, we will have to see when I place my gun orders. It is out there, but you have to buy enough guns to purchase a car to get it.

You gonna have any glock 17 mags?

Sent from the bunker.

I am going to order them, that doesn't mean they are coming! The distributors have them, but they are selective who they ship too. The more stuff I sell, and the more stuff I buy the better stuff I can get.

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Where is your store?

It is going to be off Airline next to Royal Nissan. 1543 Delplaza Dr Suite 2. It is on the same side street that Sinclair Surplus was on. You can turn either by Royal Nissan, or the Purple and Gold Store/ Uniform Mart and we are directly behind them. We don't have our signs yet, but will hopefully get them up next week, and when we get our Permission slip from the ATF we are going to do a little gorilla marketing sign placing since the city is ludicrous about the rules to place a legitimate sign along the CATS route.... Last I heard CATS was going broke...

jcbvh

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Louisiana
    Its my understanding that all FFL 07s have to pay that $2250 ITAR extorsion fee every June. They dont prorated either from what I was told.

Are you going to manufacturing your own Ar 15/10 lowers?

Congrats on the new venture :)

Last edited:

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    We are working on Matching Billet uppers and lowers, fully assembled AR's, I am a kid in a candy store shopping for parts. We are also looking at forged lowers to get a lower price point product out there. I am not suppose to talk about the .308 AR yet, so I won't.... We are also doing some cool one off projects, a couple of Swedish K's, an RPD. Also working with Tcustoms to have Integrally suppressed M&P's ready to go.

ITAR is not handled by the ATF, and is a case by case issue that should be handled by an FFL and their attorney. There are lots of varying opinions on who has to pay ITAR and who doesn't with exception letters from the ATF and State Department because the wording is so poor.

If any group wanted a custom lower, for example the LSA, that could be arranged. That design would look great on a lower with different depth engraving.

This is what our logo has evolved into, I think the FF logo will look good on an AR lower, but it can be had plain Jane also.

I can't release pricing on anything yet, but for billet, people will be pleased with pricing. We haven't nailed down pricing on forged yet, but I won't do it if I can't bring a good product at a good price to market.

jcbvh

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Louisiana
    ITAR is not handled by the ATF, and is a case by case issue that should be handled by an FFL and their attorney. There are lots of varying opinions on who has to pay ITAR and who doesn't with exception letters from the ATF and State Department because the wording is so poor.

Make sure. Its discussed here:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_6_44/352526_Do_07_FFLandapos_s_need_to_pay_the_ITAR_fees_.html

I have a friend that is dealing with this issue up North. They are trying to make him retro-pay the fee back several years.

Here is the gov link. Section 122.1 is pretty specific with the "OR" statement which means everyone pays including people who dont export.

http://pmddtc.state.gov/regulations_laws/documents/official_itar/2013/ITAR_Part_122.pdf

I think its just a ploy created by corporate lobbyist to discourage smaller shops from entering into the manufacturing side.

The ATF doesnt enforce, but Dept of State is starting to crack down. Up North anyway.

Dont want to see someone local get into trouble.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom