ATF Processing Times

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pwc001

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    9 months, I am just starting another Form 4, maybe it will be approved before 2015!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pwc001

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    I would, but all my other cans are in my name. There was never a pressing need for a trust till now.

Chasu

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Berwick, LA
    Thats what I always do!

I am still waiting on my CCW, sent that on 8-2-13. All of this is uncalled for though.

I hand delivered my renewal CCW to Baton Rouge. I called this past week and they said that they haven't even logged it into the system. Their computers have been down since early January.

pwc001

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    Well!!!!! Thats great news, our government at its finest.

I have not called, I figured it will get here any day, but now that I hear this, who knows.

general mills

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 1, 2010
    Denham Springs (BR,Hammond area)
    I hand delivered my renewal CCW to Baton Rouge. I called this past week and they said that they haven't even logged it into the system. Their computers have been down since early January.

I hand delivered my renewal on 12-20-13. Was told 1 month. I called on Fri and they said it has been approved, but they are upgrading computer system, and it will be 2-3 weeks before they mail my permit. I hope to get it before I expire on April 29th. To anyone looking to get a CHP renewal, don't put it off, have your class ticket ready. I was going to turn it all in the first day of their 120 day supposed window for a renewal, but actually turned it in a week early due to getting a renewal notice in the mail.

buck3050

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    May 10, 2009
    LaPlace
    I bought my in August 2013 and 1st pending was in Sept. 8 and the 2nd pending was on October 27th so now Im still waiting. The guy said August. WOW. I didn't Efile.

Top Bottom