ATM Tips from Tony Blauer!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SR-NOLA

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2012
    NOLA
    ATM Tips from Tony Blauer: Jazz Festers?

Let me say this...ATMs are a bad idea, and walk up ATMs are the worst. Mr. Miyagi says "no be there is best block."

Tony has a pretty well thought out routine if you so happened to need cash, and ATM is your only option.

I think that the whole preminition thing is very valid, and I have personally gotten that "bad feeling" right before TSHTF.

CH, CHECK, CH, CHECKY, CHECK IT OUT.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpEQICb-9Sg

JLouv

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Youngsville
    Two words: BUDDY SYSTEM

Fing vid will not play on iPad.....what's with the hate on mobile devices from utube?

Last edited:

Phr0st

Whats a custom user title
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    Holden, LA
    I carry my "wingman" with me everytime I NEED to go to the walk-up atm(Which is very rare... maybe once per year). Will this stop someone from robbing, killing, hurting, or raping(yes I'm a cutie) me? No, Probably not... but it makes me feel better knowing the odds are slightly more in my favor.

Pale Horse

one quarter civilized
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 15, 2007
    West Monroe, LA
    My bank's ATM is on the side of the building facing a wooded area, not visible from the road. Which is great, because no one can see me and freak out because I have my pistol visible in my right hand while I make my transaction with my left.

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    ATM Tips from Tony Blauer: Jazz Festers?

Let me say this...ATMs are a bad idea, and walk up ATMs are the worst. Mr. Miyagi says "no be there is best block."

Tony has a pretty well thought out routine if you so happened to need cash, and ATM is your only option.

I think that the whole preminition thing is very valid, and I have personally gotten that "bad feeling" right before TSHTF.

CH, CHECK, CH, CHECKY, CHECK IT OUT.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpEQICb-9Sg

People are animals. Very stupid animals. Some more than others, but all of us, to an extent, are total failures regarding instinct. When something pings your dumbed-down radar, TAKE NOTE! If something is that out of place that your society-coddled inner animal senses it, it's very very bad.

I always listen to my gut when dealing with people, and many times I feel I have avoided unpleasantness.

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    My bank's ATM is on the side of the building facing a wooded area, not visible from the road. Which is great, because no one can see me and freak out because I have my pistol visible in my right hand while I make my transaction with my left.

So...is that brandishing a weapon, or not? I know you're not waving it about, and OC is legal, but it's in your hand and out of the holster. I'm curious as to the letter of the law here.

Pale Horse

one quarter civilized
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 15, 2007
    West Monroe, LA
    So...is that brandishing a weapon, or not? I know you're not waving it about, and OC is legal, but it's in your hand and out of the holster. I'm curious as to the letter of the law here.

http://www.legis.state.la.us/lss/lss.asp?doc=97460

Section 2. I leave it within reach in the car during daylight hours, or if there's another non-shady person nearby. At 3am when no one else is around and a flock of assholes could be lurking in the bushes, it's in my hand by my side. The average person driving past wouldn't notice it; some street turd sizing me up probably would.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom