ATOM Slide and Fusion Mount

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tikanni

May 22, 2011
    Metairie, LA
    Picked up my ATOM Slide and Fusion Mount yesterday from Interstate Guns in Hammond. Chris helped me, great guy and a great shop. High quality stuff. Just need to get a RMR for my slide and my 17 will be complete.

Last edited:

goteron

Unity Tactical
    Dec 8, 2009
    Houma, LA
    A ridiculously, insanely nice, well stocked shop with very knowledgeable sales staff, rock bottom prices, and cold AC.

jbonnette

Mar 22, 2009
    Denham Springs
    Chris is a good dude, straight shooter and very knowledgeable.

+1. Interstate Guns is an awesome shop. This week was my first time dealing with them and it's been a great experience.

I also picked up a g19 Atom slide from them on Tuesday. I was impressed with the quality of the slide...good job Unity. Gonna be fun to shoot!

o3vgix6ucjauzr3lec2f.jpg

Last edited:

jbonnette

Mar 22, 2009
    Denham Springs
    So one small complaint...nothing to do with the Atom but... the silver Trijicon adapter plate doesn't belong on such a sexy gun. Any ideas on how to turn it black? I tried some Birchwood Casey Aluminum Black but it didn't take the color. Any ideas?

InterstateGuns

Jun 25, 2012
    Hammond
    So one small complaint...nothing to do with the Atom but... the silver Trijicon adapter plate doesn't belong on such a sexy gun. Any ideas on how to turn it black? I tried some Birchwood Casey Aluminum Black but it didn't take the color. Any ideas?

I wonder if alumahyde would work? I think I have some black left over. I'll take a look this afternoon and if I do I'll give it a try.

InterstateGuns

Jun 25, 2012
    Hammond
    Chris, what does an atom slide run complete, read to accept an optic?
    No complete versions available. Only stripped. Just need to move over the factory guts and you're good to go. Slide is $434.95 and the mounting plates run $49.95. RM01's, RM06's, Deltapoints, and Aimpoint Micros are all in stock with package pricing available.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jerry1090
    Top Bottom