Attack on Newspaper Journalists in France

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/01/07/shooting-reported-at-office-satirical-french-newspaper/

I thought France had stringent gun laws?! These terrorist scum bags must not have heard...

I will be praying for their families and the country as a whole. I hope they get those POS and kill them slowly.

You know, I really don't condone anyone getting killed- so let that be my preface. Now that I've said that, I'm quite interested in how the American society (namely the media) will react when its media members under fire instead of police officers or government officials. I suspect it'll change their opinions on a few things overnight.

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    I don't wish death on innocent people (victims), but these three earned a painful death.

Last edited:

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    The two Muslims that went and shot up a bunch of unarmed journalists yelling "allahu akbar!"

Actually it is now being said that three were involved. So those three

Last edited:

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    One officer was shot in the street then shot point blank again while he was injured on the ground. It was caught on video by a bystander with a cell phone camera.

olivs260

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Geismar, LA
    I read an article on this incident on foxnews.com. I've attached a link below. The article includes the following scary sentence:

"Three policemen arrived by push bike, but they left naturally as the attackers were armed,"

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/01/07/shooting-reported-at-office-satirical-french-newspaper/

What bothers me about that is the attitude of whoever said that. "Of COURSE the police fled, since the attackers had guns!" It's almost like they're trying to enforce the stereotype about the French surrendering immediately...

Slalom.45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    In regard to the police being armed.

The report I heard said that the police were "allowed to carry guns, but most choose not to". Again, this was just one news report I heard early am. Not sure if it was correct.

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    In regard to the police being armed.

The report I heard said that the police were "allowed to carry guns, but most choose not to". Again, this was just one news report I heard early am. Not sure if it was correct.

I wonder if more will reconsider that decision after today.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    The masked, Kalashnikov-toting shooters moved with military precision, and then escaped following the 11:30 a.m. attack at Charlie Hebdo, the publication known for challenging Muslim terrorists with a 2011 caricature of Prophet Muhammed on its cover and which recently tweeted a cartoon of Islamic State leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, and were being sought.

*We’ve avenged the honor of the prophet!* the killers shouted, according to witnesses who spoke to Sky News.

I wonder when our corrupt media will remind us again to remember we're taking the moral high ground over here? Waterboarding psycho's....bad! Shooting a policeman injured on the ground begging for his life, in the head with an AK on the street........well.

I guess we are supposed to believe that like a deranged killer with a mental disorder here, we should accept these religious psychos can't help themselves.

In light of what is going on lately, I wonder what is more disturbing to the phony journalist here in the US? The fact that other journalist were executed for a cartoon, or the French cop executed in the street while begging for his life?

If there was an honest bone in any of their bodies, I bet the answers would not surprise anyone.

Last edited:

olivs260

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Geismar, LA
    It's a horrible tragedy for sure, but what gets me is the mentality they seem to have over defending themselves. Maybe it's just this one journalist, but... if you come into my office shooting, I don't care if it's 3 guys with rifles, I'm sure as hell gonna throw some hot ones at you.

drpc

Across the State Line
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 29, 2010
    Picayune, MS

MALIBU12

Rating - 100%
    71   0   2
    Sep 16, 2008
    slidell
    GRAPHIC AND LOUD !!!!!!!!TURN YOUR SPEAKERS DOWN .

view
    [video]http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bc6_1420632668[/video]

Last edited:
    Top Bottom