ATV Repairs

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dangermoney

C'est Chaud Peur Lot
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Gonzales, LA
    It looks like my son's 2007 Honda TRX 90 EX might have a bent intake valve. Would anyone know how much it might cost to repair? Also, can anyone recommend a good ATV repair person/shop in the Gonzales area?

Thanks

ajridgedell

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 9, 2015
    Loranger, La
    We may be a little far but feel free to give us a call Monday. http://www.thebigr.us
    If the intake valve bent I would assume it is because it jumped time because the timing chain stretched out. If all it needs is a valve, gaskets, and timing chain; I would guess 250 to 350$ parts labor and tax. But there could easily be more to what is going on.

dangermoney

C'est Chaud Peur Lot
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Gonzales, LA
    We may be a little far but feel free to give us a call Monday. http://www.thebigr.us
    If the intake valve bent I would assume it is because it jumped time because the timing chain stretched out. If all it needs is a valve, gaskets, and timing chain; I would guess 250 to 350$ parts labor and tax. But there could easily be more to what is going on.

Thanks ajridgedell, I really do appreciate the info and yes, Loranger is a bit far for me. If I don't find something near me, I might just end up taking a ride up to your neck of the woods ... thanks for reaching out ...

Ray Kelley off of LA 431 near Black Bayou road.

Thanks for the recommendation Pocket, it looks like Ray is only a couple of miles from me. I will definitely check him out ...

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dpoirier63
    Top Bottom