August 21 EAPS USPSA Match - Gonzales, LA

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • The Kid

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Just uploaded scores to USPSA site Spanky will probably attach a link on the EAPS webpage, but I'll try here. If my link doesn't work just long onto www.uspsa.org and look under the heading Match Results and search either LA03, our club number, or East Ascension Practical Shooters and click on the date of the match. Somehow that doesn't look right, but hey, I'm a senior citizen and at least I tried.

http://www.uspsa.org/uspsa-display-match-results-detail.php?indx=2433

biggin215

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2010
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Last edited:

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    It was a fun match today big thanks to those that went setup in the heat on Sat. I got around 6 matches under my belt and it seems my shooting is going down hill I hope its just the heat.

Last edited:

Sin-ster

GM of 4 Letter Outbursts
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    It was a fun match today big thanks to those that went setup in the heat on Sat. I got around 6 matches under my belt and it seems my shooting is going down hill I hope its just the heat.

It happens to a lot of people. You are almost certainly trying too hard-- which is to say you're actively trying after the buzzer goes off.

Ask me how I know. :p

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    Haha. Thanks for not poking fun at my massive ass-sweat (as opposed to massive-ass sweat) - it was hot as hell out there, and I picked pants that make it seem even worse, apparently.
    http://s203.photobucket.com/albums/aa196/biggin215/?action=view&current=SANY0011-1.mp4
    http://s203.photobucket.com/albums/aa196/biggin215/?action=view&current=SANY0008-2.mp4

and on this one
    http://s203.photobucket.com/albums/aa196/biggin215/?action=view&current=SANY0011-1.mp4
    at the end you can hear Spanky trying to make me realize "Dumbass, you forgot to targets" but I couldn't remember which ones, so I gave up, rather than waste time walking around and looking for unshot cardboard.

Good day - can't wait until summer is over...

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    It happens to a lot of people. You are almost certainly trying too hard-- which is to say you're actively trying after the buzzer goes off.

Ask me how I know. :p

Yea I hope thats all it is. Im sure this type of shooting isnt for everyone but Im not quite ready to give up yet.

mikepizz

LA CHP INSTRUCTOR # 308
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Maurepas, LA
    We had a great match today. thanks to everyone for staying well hydrated and also for the help policing brass and tearing down the stages. We had a great turnout.
    I don't know about you guys and gals, but a little cooler weather would be magnificent. :)

Walrus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    Slidell
    First time shooting a match for me today. It was a blast. Thanks to everyone for making me feel welcome and for all the advice.

Sin-ster

GM of 4 Letter Outbursts
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Spanky: Ever diagnose the issue with that gun?

I was going to say the same thing.

The hat cam is awesome though, Spanks. Just quit wearing it with a "homie tilt"!

I much prefer your variation of Short Sprints over the one we shot today. Ugh, what a disaster. My elbow gets better, I stop shooting so much SHO... and it shows.

Top Bottom