(Aurora killings)James Holmes..Conspiracy or reality?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

chad

Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    wow, they come out like flies! Slap one and the whole wretched gang come runnin'.

What are you talking about? The OP stated some rumors he heard. I decided to include one I heard.

If you think about it just a little instead of making blatant insults all the time you might see how it makes sense. With the UN small arms treaty coming up, it's the perfect opportunity to disarm America so they can take over the world.

Last edited:

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    A kicked cur will holler...

Reasoning is lost on some I see. You, like some others, either don't think very much or don't think very well. You do watch TV and the nightly news but you just let things just slip by you, hunh; no thought, no nothing. Gotcha...

Never tracked game, either, I see.

:rolleyes:

As usual, you have an answer for everything.

Who am I to question the prodigal son? The protected one...

JR1572

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    500lbs of flour makes a big biscuit.

Why is it that when presented with counter points you always just default to insults. I asked a few questions and presented some counter points and you just ignored them and called people stupid.

Rudeness is the weak mans imitation of strength...

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    500lbs of flour makes a big biscuit.

Why is it that when presented with counter points you always just default to insults. I asked a few questions and presented some counter points and you just ignored them and called people stupid.

Rudeness is the weak mans imitation of strength...

So you admit that these guys are weak? Are not their [initial] responses equally rude? There's plenty of weak people around here then...And you LIE as I did not call anyone "stupid". Or are you merely trying to attribute that to me? Why do you conjure up things, dude? Seriously.

And by the way, what makes you think I ignored your counterpoints? Didn't I respond and acknowledge your experience?

Last edited:

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    So when you said Speeds Coon Avatar was smarter than he was, that wasn't calling him stupid? What about when you called JR a cur and said he just waits to be spoon fed news and never thinks, that wasn't calling him stupid? Again I havent insulted you or been rude and your still not making counterpoints just calling me a liar and insulting.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    You, like some others, either don't think very much or don't think very well. You do watch TV and the nightly news but you just let things just slip by you, hunh; no thought, no nothing. Gotcha...

Never tracked game, either, I see.

:rolleyes:

Duh... I no longer care what you profess to "think" since it admittedly eludes you. I think the coon in your signature is more perceptive and reflective than yourself. And that's by your OWN admission.

Carry on.

Riiiiiight. So if I say "Your thoughts are not that of a sane person", that's different than saying "you're a ****ing lunatic"?

Don't Panic
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    Olla, La
    Your group is somewhat flawed in their assumption of the mythalized usage of Scopolamine.
    The dosage it would take to create this type of memory lose over such a time period (considering it's half-life is 3-4 hours) would also be accompanied by extreme fatigue as well as severe paralysis of the ciliary muscle in the eyes.
    In other words, he would be blind and with limited motor function.
    Based on this alone, your groups theory has no merit.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Your group is somewhat flawed in their assumption of the mythalized usage of Scopolamine.
    The dosage it would take to create this type of memory lose over such a time period (considering it's half-life is 3-4 hours) would also be accompanied by extreme fatigue as well as severe paralysis of the ciliary muscle in the eyes.
    In other words, he would be blind and with limited motor function.
    Based on this alone, this theory has no merit.

BUT DID YOU SEE THE BLOOD SPLATTERS? HAVE YOU EVER TRACKED A DEER?

Thought so. Carry on, I'm done with you.

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    So when you said Speeds Coon Avatar was smarter than he was, that wasn't calling him stupid? What about when you called JR a cur and said he just waits to be spoon fed news and never thinks, that wasn't calling him stupid? Again I havent insulted you or been rude and your still not making counterpoints just calling me a liar and insulting.
    Whatever, brother. Your understanding of the written word is very different than what I know it to be. What does it matter nowadays? False accusations, selective recall. The "counterpoint" is understanding the English word, VG. If I thought he was stupid I'd call him that. Since I don't know him all I could state is that his THINKING was stupid or his BEHAVIOR is stupid. So I think if you take the time to actually read what was posted I didn't *actually* call anyone stupid did I? Nor did I write that the raccoon was smarter than Speed did I? No, I did not. :rolleyes:

There is this subtlety in speech called "Insinuation", "Metaphor" and "Simile" (I think that's spelled incorrectly but it's pronounced the way it's spelled). They have the greatest effect if they are used with a bit of humor; at least I think so.

At any rate, you seem to have awfully thin skin as you demand to be acknowledged even when you ARE acknowledged and appreciation is shown for sharing your experiences. Odd. Very odd.

I responded to their own pointed ("rude" as you put it) responses. But that's okay with you. I see.

Don't Panic
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    Olla, La
    BUT DID YOU SEE THE BLOOD SPLATTERS? HAVE YOU EVER TRACKED A DEER?

Thought so. Carry on, I'm done with you.

My post is in reference to the OP's claim of Scopolamine poisoning. WTH does that have to do with blood splatters or tracking deer? WTH DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH BLOOD SPLATTERS OR TRACKING DEER?

And you thought WHAT? WHAT exactly are you DONE with?

I think you have me and someone else mixed up cause I don't recall kicking sand in your vag over something you posted.

Last edited:

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Riiiiiight. So if I say "Your thoughts are not that of a sane person", that's different than saying "you're a ****ing lunatic"?

It would surely be taken/interpreted differently now wouldn't it? Do you think those two statements are exactly the same? I can assure you they are not. If you were in front of a judge and jury and you stated that "person X stated..." and you chose to attribute (B) to him as opposed to what you initially stated (A) and tapes are released that show that he stated (A) do you think you'd still have credibility?

Last edited:

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Whatever, brother. Your understanding of the written word is very different than what I know it to be. What does it matter nowadays? False accusations, selective recall. The "counterpoint" is understanding the English word, VG. If I thought he was stupid I'd call him that. Since I don't know him all I could state is that his THINKING was stupid or his BEHAVIOR is stupid. So I think if you take the time to actually read what was posted I didn't *actually* call anyone stupid did I? Nor did I write that the raccoon was smarter than Speed did I? No, I did not. :rolleyes:

There is this subtlety in speech called "Insinuation", "Metaphor" and "Simile" (I think that's spelled incorrectly but it's pronounced the way it's spelled). They have the greatest effect if they are used with a bit of humor; at least I think so.

At any rate, you seem to have awfully thin skin as you demand to be acknowledged even when you ARE acknowledged and appreciation is shown for sharing your experiences. Odd. Very odd.

I responded to their own pointed ("rude" as you put it) responses. But that's okay with you. I see.

Kevin, since we are brothers I think it's fair that I call you Kevin, I never wanted anyone to acknowledge me for anything I have ever done in my career. In fact I go out of my way to avoid recognition. If you wanna be a coward and retreat from your statements so be it. It's par for the course with you. Carry on. I'm pretty sure most of the people reading see it for what it is.

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Kevin, since we are brothers I think it's fair that I call you Kevin, I never wanted anyone to acknowledge me for anything I have ever done in my career. In fact I go out of my way to avoid recognition. If you wanna be a coward and retreat from your statements so be it. It's par for the course with you. Carry on. I'm pretty sure most of the people reading see it for what it is.
    VG, my statements are out there or all to see. No one is retreating from anything. The cowardly thing to do is to falsely accuse and then attempt to deflect blame. And I care not what "most of the people reading PERCEIVE" it to be. I speak and write English; very well, thank you. YOUR interpretation of what I wrote is just that - YOUR interpretation of what is clearly written.

What I find par for the course is exactly what you are doing now.

Just drop it. We will have to agree to disagree...

Last edited:

Charles1959

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Covington, La.
    Robert Holmes, the shooting suspect's father, is a senior lead scientist with FICO, the American credit score company. He was scheduled to testify in the next few weeks before a US Senate panel that is investigating the largest bank fraud scandal in world history. This banking fraud threatens to destabilize and destroy the Western banking system.

Robert Holmes not only uncovered the true intent of the massive LIBOR banking fraud, but his "predictive algorithm model" also traced the trillions of "hidden"dollars to the exact bank accounts of the elite classes who stole it. In other words, Robert Holmes could NAME NAMES! Those names WOULD AWAKEN THE WORLD to the depth of government and corporate corruption which could include members of Congress, Wall Street, Federal Reserve and EU executives and could even include US Presidential candidates and the British Royal family.

The motives for the massacre are:

1) To silence whistelblower Robert Holmes whose son is now facing a possible death sentence

2) To influence the upcoming vote on the UN Global Small Arms Treaty which could result in gun confiscation and disarming world citizens. The UN treaty could override national sovereignty and give a license to federal governments to assert preemptive gun control powers over state regulatory powers.

Wouldn't # 1 be much more simple and effective by just killing Robert Holmes. This could be done in dozens of ways that wouldn't have the "Tin Foil Hat" gang's panties all in a wad.
    #2.... Republicans and a few Dems took care of that, so that was a big F***ing waste of time and people.

Really... This is a theory? Really?
    Charlie

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom