Awesome guy and great service

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FD807

Oct 5, 2009
    Geismar La.
    Went online to Sportoptics.com to look at scopes for my new rifle I was having built. So I gave them a call and found out they are in Hammond, La I talked to a guy named Jay and he said come on over and take a look at what we've got so I did. He spent about 1.5 hours pulling out different scopes to look at and even had a couple already mounted on rifles that I could play with. So yesterday I went back and bought a Burris XTR he mounted it for me aligned it correctly and boresighted it for me I got the optic and the mount for a great price if you need a optic for your rifle he is the guy to call. The storefront name is Outdoor Outfitters on South Morrison Blvd. or Sportoptics.com they will continue to get my business in the future.

RyanW

Koch-head
    Nov 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I spent quite a nice chunk of change over there earlier this year. I think I was there 3 hours, trying out every little thing until we found what worked. I was shocked that they spent that much time helping out one guy. I recommend them to everyone, and plan to use them religously.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom