B-Bash 5!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nola_

Rating - 94.4%
    17   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Nola
    Will,
    Can you list the prices of ammo so we know how much $ to bring?
    Also any decision on credit card setup?

Thanks,

Red Jacket

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 4, 2007
    Will,
    Can you list the prices of ammo so we know how much $ to bring?
    Also any decision on credit card setup?

Thanks,
    Figure std gunstore prices , no heavy markup . Joe's ordered in about 80,000 rnds of various . Yes , we will be able to take plastic .

Red Jacket

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 4, 2007
    is it ok if people do some swapping and selling there?
    not commercially of course.

spanky, you going to have any bs gear there?

friendly "horse trading" is always good . While I can't speak for Spanky , I can give him the "OK" to have/sell BS merchandise out there . Will

Rahllin

Geaux Tigers!
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I am just too stoked about this. I don't know how I will make it through the next week.

Will, I hope there will be plenty of Red Jacket t-shirts out there to buy as well.

Quickdraw22

I SPEAK DA THUGG!1!
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 18, 2007
    Sulphur, Louisiana
    is it ok if people do some swapping and selling there?
    not commercially of course.

Not to be the one to ruin a party, but someone please check the laws on this, as we ALL KNOW there will be more than a few "authority figures" at this party.

I know it's illegal to sell to someone not a resident, but the party will be set in Mississippi. Even though both parties may be from the same state, they are not IN the state that they are FROM(if that makes any sense). Maybe "trades" aren't regulated as tightly as "sales", but I would hate to see someone end up getting touched by the long unlubricated arm of the law.

Paging DZelenka....

Red Jacket

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 4, 2007
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys... Charlie here. As a reminder, we will have plenty of food and drinks for sale (burgers, hot dogs, etc... ) at the bash. Also we will have the ability to take credit cards for ammo purchases (which will also be available in common calibers).

For the after-bash, we will have a live band and a bonfire.

Bring sunscreen, a canopy if you have it, and be ready to have a good time.

Thanks all.

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    Not to be the one to ruin a party, but someone please check the laws on this, as we ALL KNOW there will be more than a few "authority figures" at this party.

I know it's illegal to sell to someone not a resident, but the party will be set in Mississippi. Even though both parties may be from the same state, they are not IN the state that they are FROM(if that makes any sense). Maybe "trades" aren't regulated as tightly as "sales", but I would hate to see someone end up getting touched by the long unlubricated arm of the law.

Paging DZelenka....

You can buy long guns in Mississippi.

phishyt

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 20, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    Will, I would love to donate some swag. I have a printing Company and can provide 16 oz. stadium cups (for the sodas) with your logo as well as koozies. Let me know if your interested and if so, maybe see if charlie can email me the logos. Always lookin to help make an event a lil more special. Some free memorabilia is always a good thing.

Red Jacket

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 4, 2007
    Will, I would love to donate some swag. I have a printing Company and can provide 16 oz. stadium cups (for the sodas) with your logo as well as koozies. Let me know if your interested and if so, maybe see if charlie can email me the logos. Always lookin to help make an event a lil more special. Some free memorabilia is always a good thing.

SHoot Charlie a e-mail off the OP addy , I'll let him know to check it . far as that goes , you can grab our logo off the website

Top Bottom