B-Bash 5!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gotabyte

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Slidell, LA
    A few shots from yesterday. We had a great time and enjoyed the great people we got to meet and share our shade with.

img1079q.jpg

By gotabyte at 2011-06-05

img1095br.jpg

img1084wk.jpg

img1083sy.jpg

img1067ks.jpg

RyanW

Koch-head
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Right before a cease fire, I had set my P7 down. When the firing line was hot I tried to fight through the pain, but As soon as I lined up the sights, I formed a blister from the scorching grips, right between my thumb and index finger. That sun was not nice to the grips at all. You know it's hot when people are pouring water all over their guns just to they can get a cheek weld without literally welding their cheek to the gun lol

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    I promised myself I wouldn't look at the pics or vids. I did. :wtc:

Next year I hope it's on a different date, otherwise I'm legally changing my kid's birthday.

paddle007

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Covington
    Many thanks to Red Jacket arms for the great time and also for helping me downsize my ammo stash:)

It was my first RJ event and I never dreamed I would get to fire such a variety of firearms. It didn't take long to figure out which ones to never stand by, the Krink being one of those. Range Masters get many kudos for being so patient and helpful.

I have a short story to share with you.

One of the young firefighters bought six rounds of 50 cal to fire. He was showing his fellow firefighters his booty pondering the fact that he could have bought a case of cold bear for the same price. Man, a case of cold beer versus sweltering heat for a few seconds of 50 fun is a thought to weigh carefully. But the young firefighter was excited about his upcoming volley of fire.
    This would come back to haunt him. Remember the largest car fire? His second round hit the steering column and apparently ignited the air bag. He had to run off and help extinguish the fire:rofl:

You guys that are fans of the firefighters big fan? The Centreville FF are even bigger fans of my big fan:p I rolled in heavy with a Yanmar diesel gen and three fans. Those guys were suffering in that brutal heat. We were hot but chose to be there, the firefighters had to be there.

My employer,Toney's Auto Repair in Covington was nice enough to loan me a generator and fans.

Can't wait for the next B-Bash.

Last edited:

Saker

"Send It"
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 9, 2011
    Prairieville, LA
    Well, I hope Will enjoyed his birthday...... I know I did!
    Many thanks to all the great people at and from RJF, all of the support crews for making a rather sweltering day more enjoyable.
    I met a lot of great people & thanks to bigjakewelch for the heads up on this event.
    Maybe we can talk Will into moving his party to maybe February or March in the future.

Here is a video & a few Pics of the Birthday Bash, I hope you enjoy!!!

Video

Getting the show on the road!
    dsc02621b.jpg

Pics of the RJF Crew and people mingling
    dsc02625u.jpg

dsc02626sp.jpg

Ammo anyone?
    dsc02628z.jpg

40mm
    dsc02629k.jpg

Heavy Weapons
    dsc02630vh.jpg

BigJake
    dsc02632a.jpg

Camera Crew & Announcements
    dsc02640t.jpg

.50 cal Action
    dsc02647lg.jpg

Nice Charge!
    dsc02653bi.jpg

After the Nice Charge
    dsc02654fu.jpg

Last edited:

laduckkiller

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2010
    Zachary, LA
    I want to thank Will and his fine staff for such a great time. I appreciate all the hard work that went into this event. I don't have the vocabulary to describe how amazing it was. Will, you are awesome and you certainly have some great staff. My wife and I were celebrating our 5th Anniversary and it will be one we will always remember. It is just like any great experience in life when you get home and look at the pictures and video and they just don't do a place or event the justice they deserve.

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    Well, I hope Will enjoyed his birthday...... I know I did!
    Many thanks to all the great people at and from RJF, all of the support crews for making a rather sweltering day more enjoyable.
    I met a lot of great people & thanks to bigjakewelch for the heads up on this event.
    Maybe we can talk Will into moving his party to maybe February or March in the future.

Here is a video & a few Pics & of the Birthday Bash, I hope you enjoy!!!

dsc02654fu.jpg

I recognize that boonie hat!

Last edited:

Red Jacket

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 4, 2007
    Thanks to all who made it out and made it one for the record books :) It was a helluva good time . And thank you all for the kind words to my crew , they are the best men and women I've ever served with . It's their effort , every day , that makes all this possible . Will

Saker

"Send It"
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 9, 2011
    Prairieville, LA
    Thanks to all who made it out and made it one for the record books :) It was a helluva good time . And thank you all for the kind words to my crew , they are the best men and women I've ever served with . It's their effort , every day , that makes all this possible . Will

OORAH !!!

Top Bottom