B-Bash 5!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tx_oil

Tx_oil
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Youngsville
    Ok.. I'll post the photos we took also...
    100_2165.jpg

100_2163.jpg

100_2162.jpg

100_2136-Copy.jpg

RobFMJ

Texan Transplant
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 8, 2010
    Houma, LA
    Thanks to all who made it out and made it one for the record books :) It was a helluva good time . And thank you all for the kind words to my crew , they are the best men and women I've ever served with . It's their effort , every day , that makes all this possible . Will

Thanks for having us! :cheers:

I am curious, what's to become of the footage yall had filmed during the Bash?

RyanW

Koch-head
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Hey TX oil, it was nice meeting you and your wife and playing with your gun lol I was the guy whose tent was overrun by firemen and had the HK's.

My wife ended up buying me that LWRC I was telling you about, and I'm now ordering the Slide-Fire tomorrow lol

MyTFAL

"It's no big deal,...."
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Abita Springs
    Hey TX oil, it was nice meeting you and your wife and playing with your gun lol I was the guy whose tent was overrun by firemen and had the HK's.

My wife ended up buying me that LWRC I was telling you about, and I'm now ordering the Slide-Fire tomorrow lol

Does that mean the LEM
    USP is no longer for sale....................

When we gonna do a skeet shoot out, seemed like there was a lot of interest.

RyanW

Koch-head
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    lol, yes it is still available, shhhhhh

As of this week I am on nights for the foreseeable future sure to manpower shortage. I've been wanting to check out that place in port allen and do some REAL trap shooting

03protege

#1 Stevel Spell II fan
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Mandeville
    Does that mean the LEM
    USP is no longer for sale....................

When we gonna do a skeet shoot out, seemed like there was a lot of interest.

Shoot me a line if ya'll wanna get together for a cheap skeet event. I was one of the guys shooting clays at the very end.

Also Will thank you so much for having everyone, it was a absolute blast and great meeting everyone. You have a great team and I wish the best to all of you. Thanks.

Last edited:

Red Jacket

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 4, 2007
    Shoot me a line if ya'll wanna get together for a cheap skeet event. I was one of the guys shooting clays at the very end.

Also Will thank you so much for having everyone, it was a absolute blast and great meeting everyone. You have a great team and I wish the best to all of you. Thanks.

Thank you 03 , I got the best crew in the world man , they make it all possible . We're already planning next year , " Operation Overkill" will be our theme . Will

Quickdraw22

I SPEAK DA THUGG!1!
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 18, 2007
    Sulphur, Louisiana
    Thank you 03 , I got the best crew in the world man , they make it all possible . We're already planning next year , " Operation Overkill" will be our theme . Will

If you're really wanting to make it "overkill", I just got my components in for 50lbs of tannerite. We can put it to good use on a few cars/trailers/busses/etc.

Also, thanks again for the Bash. I still wish you would have had the G18 out on the table for public consumption - it would have been a trip to shoot that thing!!

-Dave

Red Jacket

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 4, 2007
    If you're really wanting to make it "overkill", I just got my components in for 50lbs of tannerite. We can put it to good use on a few cars/trailers/busses/etc.

Also, thanks again for the Bash. I still wish you would have had the G18 out on the table for public consumption - it would have been a trip to shoot that thing!!

-Dave

didn't have anyway to lock it down . I had Josh walk around with it for a while towards the end , few guys got to shoot it .

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    Will showed it to us as we were walking by him. He mentioned that one of us bayoushooters wanted to see it. By then I was too tired to go back to the line to shoot anything.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeyy504
    Top Bottom