Bachmann Wins Iowa Straw Poll, Cements Her Top-Tier Status in GOP Race

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Watched something and forgot the probability of Iowa winner making Prez...where does this put MiMi in the likelyhood winning the 012's ??

jimdana1942

oldtimer
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Sulphur, La.
    I saw a picture of her on the cover of Newsweek magazine. She looks wacko. I ain't votin' for anyone that might have a dark side.

Come to think of it, I ain't votin' for anyone who has ever held any elected office anywhere before. Jason Bourne might be good, he can just Kung Fu anyone that gets in Amerikas way.

Or Uma Thurman. She will walk softly but carry a humongous sword.

but then again, I like Sarah, she can see russia from her house.

VagabondLiberty

Intrepid Vagabond
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2010
    LA
    With the way straw polls work, especially Iowa's, it cements absolutely nothing. All that it means is that she was willing to pay the way for the most people to vote for her. The fact of the matter is Michele Bachmann is a whackjob and if she ever gets close to the nomination it will be a travesty.

jms

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 25, 2009
    Franklinton,La.
    The fact of the matter is Michele Bachmann is a whackjob and if she ever gets close to the nomination it will be a travesty.[/QUOTE said:
    If it comes down to Bachnan or Obama , I suppose you would choose Obama??????? Just asking ,don't skin me too bad!

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    She won b/c ANYONE can vote on the straw poll. To include liberals. Especially liberal groups who like to SPAM the polls.

They want her to get the nomination so they can destroy her.

It'll work again, American people are too stupid to realize the game being played.

VagabondLiberty

Intrepid Vagabond
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2010
    LA
    No, I would not choose Obama. Anybody supporting Bachmann for 2012, however, is choosing Obama because there is not a chance in hell she could ever beat the Prince of Platitudes. Turning this election into the culture wars like she and Rick Santorum would inevitably do is a losing proposition.

VagabondLiberty

Intrepid Vagabond
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2010
    LA
    She won b/c ANYONE can vote on the straw poll. To include liberals. Especially liberal groups who like to SPAM the polls.QUOTE]

This has nothing to do with liberals, at all. Bachmann's campaign is the one trying to pull the wool over the eyes. She paid for 4000 people to go into the voting booths and vote for her. I do, however, agree with your last statement.

LongGoneDays

Mine. Not yours.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Shreveport, LA
    political-pictures-michele-bachmann-crazy.jpg

Top Bottom