Bali Song

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Summit_Ace

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    Are bali songs legal in LA? I have owned them for years and carry one now and then and have had 2 people tell me they are illegal here. The way I read the law it has to be a push button switch blade to be illegal.

Thank You for any input.

Quickdraw22

I SPEAK DA THUGG!1!
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 18, 2007
    Sulphur, Louisiana
    I've also heard this, but this is from the same people that say keeping a loaded gun in your car is a felony :rolleyes:

Unless it has something to do with it being a double edged blade, I have zero clue why they would be illegal. Maybe because of stupid ass kids slicing their hands open when they try to reenact a Steven Seagal movie :confused::mamoru:

Summit_Ace

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    LOL, I have cut myself on folders and pocket knives, had one recently where the lock failed and closed on my finger. Don't think I ever cut myself with my bali.

SOLAteeda

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    Covington
    LOL, I have cut myself on folders and pocket knives, had one recently where the lock failed and closed on my finger. Don't think I ever cut myself with my bali.

You've owned balis for years and have never been cut? That is impressive. My 42 drew more blood in the first week than my chef knives did during a year of culinary school.

As for the legality, I am fairly sure they are fine. I wouldn't flip it while in walmart, but as long as you are not using it in the commission of a crime I think you wouldn't have any problems. Balis can even be shipped to Louisiana.

However, I am not a lawyer.

Top Bottom