Ball, LA : show Obama's birth certificate

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nola_

Rating - 94.4%
    17   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Nola
    http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?pageId=98724

Birth certificate billboard mania continues
    First sign erected in 'truth and transparency' campaign
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted: May 20, 2009
    11:00 pm Eastern

© 2009 WorldNetDaily

WASHINGTON – More than $25,000 has been raised in the first two days of a national billboard campaign to raise awareness of questions surrounding the constitutional eligibility of Barack Obama to serve as president – and the first sign, an electronic one, is already up and online.

Joseph Farah, editor and chief executive officer of WND, said he's calling it "the truth and transparency campaign."

The money is being used to erect billboards around the country that ask a simple question: "Where's the birth certificate?"

The first such sign to be posted under the 2-day-old campaign, a digital, electronic one, is up and online on Highway 165 in Ball, La. – the result of a donation by the owner. In addition, based on the heavy volume of financial donations in the first two days of the campaign, WND was able to commit to leasing two more standard billboards – one in Los Angeles and the other in Pennsylvania. It will take several weeks to get those billboards up because of the vinyl printing and shipping involved.

(Story continues below)

lacowboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2009
    Scott
    Seems no amount of proof will satisfy some people. Obama has provided his birth certificate, and it has been verified by the State of Hawaii. He is The president of The United states and there is nothing anyone can do about it. It was a legal election certified by congress. The majority of the population wanted him to be President. This birth certificate controversy is a waste of money, because that is all that will be acomplished by it. Like I stated the state of Hawaii has verified the birth certificate and the Supreme Court has accepted it as authentic. Case closed.

artabr

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    New Iberia , Louisiana
    Why wont he show it, why did the Hawaiian Gov. seal the b.c.? It would be real easy to shut a lot of people up if it would shown (and were legal). Why won't he release his collage records?
    If he has nothing to hide, why hide it?
    The case ain't closed.

Art

Last edited:

kdick3

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I was having an arguement presenting the evidence to a (liberal) friend of mine last night about this.

My question, is why would Howard Dean, Mr. Chairman of the DNC, issue a joint opposition with the Obama campaign to the Writ of Certioraris filed with the Supreme Court if all of the allegations were "crazy" or not true?

It's pretty obvious that SOMETHING's going on and it's sad that this guy has little regard for the system.

kdick3

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Seems no amount of proof will satisfy some people. Obama has provided his birth certificate, and it has been verified by the State of Hawaii. He is The president of The United states and there is nothing anyone can do about it. It was a legal election certified by congress. The majority of the population wanted him to be President. This birth certificate controversy is a waste of money, because that is all that will be acomplished by it. Like I stated the state of Hawaii has verified the birth certificate and the Supreme Court has accepted it as authentic. Case closed.

By the way, it's not his "Birth Certificate". Those are given to children of U.S. citizens. He was issued a "Certificate of Live Birth" in the state of Hawaii (which is the equivalent and proves naturalization). They never filed the Certificate of Live Birth with the DNC they only put up a 400x800 resolution image of it on his campaign website. All of the Writ of Certioraris were denied by the U.S. Supreme Court.

Also, he attended public school in Malaysia and under Malasyian law that made him a citizen of Malaysia. At the time we had no dual citizenship with Malaysia and by becoming a registered citizen of a country with no dual citizenship agreement with the U.S. he therefore renounced his citizenship of the U.S.

That was part of the evidence of one writ of cert filed in the state of California to move the case from California State Court to Federal Court. Under California law only citizens of the U.S. can receive the electoral votes from California.

People can argue how legitimate this claim is, but he admitted to going to public school in Malaysia in his book.

Even if he was born in the U.S. (which his sweet dear old Grandmother recalls otherwise), without reapplying for citizenship upon entry into the U.S. he is here (and has been here) illegally.

edit: Also, his Certificate of Live Birth is also thought by a lot of reputable people (including a DEMOCRATIC senator from PA) to be a forgery. In fact, there was a .pdf image of the certificate on his campaign site for about a day until it was removed and replaced with a low quality image. Some people (my roommate for one) upon close examination found multiple "forgeries" in the document.

edit #2: The Supreme Court never reviewed President Obama's constitutional eligibility to serve as President.

Last edited:

lacowboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2009
    Scott
    By the way, it's not his "Birth Certificate". Those are given to children of U.S. citizens. He was issued a "Certificate of Live Birth" in the state of Hawaii (which is the equivalent and proves naturalization). They never filed the Certificate of Live Birth with the DNC they only put up a 400x800 resolution image of it on his campaign website. All of the Writ of Certioraris were denied by the U.S. Supreme Court.

Also, he attended public school in Malaysia and under Malasyian law that made him a citizen of Malaysia. At the time we had no dual citizenship with Malaysia and by becoming a registered citizen of a country with no dual citizenship agreement with the U.S. he therefore renounced his citizenship of the U.S.

That was part of the evidence of one writ of cert filed in the state of California to move the case from California State Court to Federal Court. Under California law only citizens of the U.S. can receive the electoral votes from California.

People can argue how legitimate this claim is, but he admitted to going to public school in Malaysia in his book.

Even if he was born in the U.S. (which his sweet dear old Grandmother recalls otherwise), without reapplying for citizenship upon entry into the U.S. he is here (and has been here) illegally.

edit: Also, his Certificate of Live Birth is also thought by a lot of reputable people (including a DEMOCRATIC senator from PA) to be a forgery. In fact, there was a .pdf image of the certificate on his campaign site for about a day until it was removed and replaced with a low quality image. Some people (my roommate for one) upon close examination found multiple "forgeries" in the document.

edit #2: The Supreme Court never reviewed President Obama's constitutional eligibility to serve as President.

Hey guess what? I was born in the state of Louisiana and I only have a Certificate Of live Birth. That's what they were called in the old days. I have children that were born in the state of Georgia and their birth certificate is in face a Certificate Of Live Birth. People can argue the point until Hell freezes over and Obama will still be the President. All of the evidence that was out there proving that Bush had false documents about his military service did not keep him from being President. There is nothing that is going to be done to take Obama out of office outside of another election, and the way things are going right now he will probably be President for 8 years. His approval ratings are through the roof. The Republicans have nothing going for them besides that joke of a Rush. The Republican party membership has fallen to 25% of registered voters. I say it is a waste of money because that is all that will ever come of it. I believe the money could be better spent on organizing the Republican party, than on a campaign that cannot and will not go anywhere. I live in the "REAL WORLD". I believe in fighting the fights that can be won. When you fight a fight against overwhelming odds you will always loose. Just like the Republicans did in the last election. So far the majority of the People agree with what Obama is doing. You're going to have to come up with more than a matter of birth to have him removed from office. Especially with the state of Hawaii backing him up all the way. Not to mention 64% of the population.

lacowboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2009
    Scott
    That statement is not true . The majority of those people who voted wanted him to be President . We are our own worst enemy .

Then I suggest you register to vote. Because in an election those are the only people who count! To quote "All the Kings Men" " If you don't vote, you don't matter "

Last edited:

JustinB

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Metairie
    Id like to see his college thesis (or anything from his college years.) Its its as interesting as his wife's we will be in for a treat.

McMedic

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 30, 2006
    Pollock, La.
    Then I suggest you register to vote. Because in an election those are the only people who count! To quote "All the Kings Men" " If you don't vote, you don't matter "

To quote Joe Stalin, "He who votes decides nothing. He who counts the votes decides everything."

Top Bottom