Ball, LA : show Obama's birth certificate

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nola_

Rating - 94.4%
    17   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Nola
    Then I suggest you register to vote. Because in an election those are the only people who count! To quote "All the Kings Men" " If you don't vote, you don't matter "

ummm.......do your own fact checking. The "People" do not elect the President, the Electoral College does.

You can vote and it still doesn't matter.

nola_

Rating - 94.4%
    17   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Nola
    The Republican party membership has fallen to 25% of registered voters.

really? is this for a city, state, region? Or are you saying this is for all USA registered voters, including soldiers overseas?

Can you cite your source for this statistic?

fatboy_ace

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    Shreveport
    He's been watching too much CNN and MSNBC propaganda.

+1

The media pretty much controls everything. They sway the public, and pretty much brainwash people.

So where is a safe place to get information? Or is everyone to draw there on conclusion? I'm just asking.

Edit: I guess at the end of the day you have to come to your own conclusion. You just can't hang own every word form one source.

Last edited:

lacowboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2009
    Scott
    ummm.......do your own fact checking. The "People" do not elect the President, the Electoral College does.

You can vote and it still doesn't matter.

The Electoral College has only gone against the popular vote twice. Once with Trueman and second with G.W.Bush. Bush was only because the Supreme Cout chose to appoint him.

really? is this for a city, state, region? Or are you saying this is for all USA registered voters, including soldiers overseas?

Can you cite your source for this statistic?

There are many statistics out there. I generally use the news and the internet

He's been watching too much CNN and MSNBC propaganda.

I would prefer to get news from CNN rather than Feaux news because they haven't had a reliable story since 2000. Murdoch has sworn to broadcast nothing but news that makes the Republican party look good whether it is true or not. There are many story's that have in fact been proven false on their network.
    If you want proof do your own research. If you are capable of looking for the truth, and not believing everything you are told. I do mine.

nola_

Rating - 94.4%
    17   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Nola
    not to detract from my own thread, but if you are going to make statements and talk statistics, you really should cite your specific sources.

instead of saying "CNN, multiple sources, etc...."

not just on here, but in everyday life one should be able to back up their statements.

Top Bottom