Ban on all Weapons in Louisiana ?!?!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Saker

"Send It"
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 9, 2011
    Prairieville, LA
    OK, before you shoot the messenger......

One of the news channels says "we have interviewed one person who states "All Weapons Should be banned in Louisiana""
    :run:
    That was all that was said at the time, I just hope its not some politician declaring this.
    Maybe some left wing pinko commie that saw a reporter and decided to spout off....I don't know!

Anyone see anything on this this PM on the nightly news?

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    We just ammended our state Constitution with the most pro-gun verbiage in the entire U.S. by a 3 to 1 margin! :bowrofl::bowrofl:

If I were that tool; I'd be moving soon!

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    And whatever politician said that will probably be looking for a job soon!
    The only LA politician I've heard come out as anti-gun lately is the DA of New Orleans. Even Mary Landrieu dances around the issue.

BTW, here's a response I received from her office recently:

October 23, 2012

Dear Mr.

Thank you for writing to me. Please be assured that I support the 2nd Amendment and will continue working to ensure that Americans have the right to firearms to hunt, recreate and protect themselves and their property.

You will be encouraged to know that on July 27, 2012, the United Nations member countries failed to reach agreement on a new treaty to regulate the global arms trade. Since the treaty did not pass the UN, it will not come before the U.S. Senate for ratification. I can assure you, I will follow this issue very closely as the 112th Congress comes to a close.

For information on other legislative issues, please visit my website: http://landrieu.senate.gov. Please do not hesitate to contact me in the future regarding other areas of mutual concern.
    Sincerely,

rocketsteve

Florida Cracker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2012
    Nowhere
    The only LA politician I've heard come out as anti-gun lately is the DA of New Orleans...

Yeah, I heard him during a radio interview with WRNO's Denny Schaffer, and he sounded like your typical anti-gun politician. I got the sense that the guy is a total scumbag... :thumbsdown:

Saker

"Send It"
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 9, 2011
    Prairieville, LA
    Well, I saw the "Tool" that was making the statements on the late news last night....all I can say is "what an idiot"

I looked for a video clip today, but wasn't surprised when I couldn't find one!

hunter5567

Monolithic Mentor
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Oct 9, 2006
    Denham Springs, LA. near B.R.
    Hmmm, interviewed one person and it wasn't EF Hutton. Now they are listening to a minority of one. Like who cares what one douchebag has to say on the subject or 20 for that matter. I don't care if that one person is Oblamer.

MilOperator

Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Metairie, LA.
    Anybody can say anything at anytime... don't mean it will happen.

ANYWAY... The world is gonna end in less than 4 days (12-21-2012) so what are we all worried about? :dogkeke:

mayanjoke.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom