Barrell identification

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Critter Gitter

Relocating
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    Forest Grove, OR
    At work we have 4 of these barrels laying around from a customer who did not pay there bill. Now these were made a few years before I started working here and nobody can remeber what they went to. They are 9mm approx 16" long and have what im guessing is a 14mm thread at one end. Any ideas? Oh the boss said I could make myself a gun with them if I wanted. On my own time ofcourse.

View attachment 2993

Richard in LA

Mag Whore
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    May 19, 2007
    St. Amant, LA
    I don't think thats an AR barrel. Could just be the picture, but it looks too long from that ring to the end of the chamber. Can you get some measurements of this area?

Critter Gitter

Relocating
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    Forest Grove, OR
    SO here are some more pictures. I did find out who they were made for. The company is http://calicolightweaponsystems.com/ and i think this is the weapon they are for. View attachment 3031Not sure if someone can get blueprints to make something like this or not but I would be willing to try. I have multiple CNC machines to tinker with in my spare time. But here are the pics requested. I dont think it has been chambered just been drilled and rifled. Sorry for the size of the pics. I dont know how to make them smaller. View attachment 3032 View attachment 3033 View attachment 3030

Critter Gitter

Relocating
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    Forest Grove, OR
    That would be great but I doubt you would want to send it to oregon. Maybe i can just look at it next time im in your area. They actually make them here in hillsboro someplace close to where I work. Probably not going to find any blueprints or cad models floating around on the web for them though. Oh well, it has inspired me to get into some gun building of my own. I have found 3d cad models of AR's, 1911, and a ruger 10/22 receiver. Might try my hand at one of those. Just need to find the free time here at work to do it. LOL! I might be able to sell them though. I have to talk to the boss about it. They are technically his. Also not sure that they are Stainless. Just unfinished 4130 or something.

GWB

dumb? you better be tough
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Fleming Island, FL
    That'll work, let me when you are coming down, and we can get together on it. Also, ask if you can sell one or two, and let me know.

Top Bottom