WTS: Barrett M107A1 .50 BMG FDE + Nightforce 8-32x56 + B.O.R.S. - NEW

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

tLSU

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 28, 2013
    New Orleans, LA
    **sold**

I've owned for a little over a year, has never been fired or even taken outside and my plans for a range/berm to handle it have changed, as I have a little one on the way and the new priorities that come with it.

All original paperwork included, as well as paperwork for scope and BORS. (pictured)

Barrett M107A1 chambered in .50 BMG with a 29" barrel and included factory muzzle brake and 10 round magazine. Flat Dark Earth in color. Being that it's brand new, there are absolutely no issues with it at all. Comes with a Nightforce 8-32x56mm Scope, .125 MOA Mil-Dot reticle (C109) - has never been used on any other gun and was purchased on the same day as the gun for this gun only. Also comes with the Barrett Optical Ranging System (B.O.R.S.) already mounted to the Nightforce Scope.... brand new. Comes with 20 rounds of Hornady .50 BMG, and is all contained in the included MPACT aluminum case with wheels ($450.00 by itself).

Asking $12,000.

What you see pictured is what you get. I think my asking price is pretty fair. No trades. Will be checking my PM's. Thanks for looking!

ueki4T1.jpg

WXwOlgR.jpg

CKMf8CW.jpg

Q2x6X3f.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom