Basic & intermediate reloading clinic

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • xmeister

xmeister
    Sep 21, 2010
    Prairieville
    Thanks to all who attended the classes today. It was a great group of folks and was a pleasure to have y'all at the shop. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did teaching it. Although the class content is the same, each class is different and each person unique. People ask different questions at each class and the conversation is never the same. Although some questions are similar from class to class, that persons particular needs and perspective always add a new flavor and direction to the subject.

Today's two classes were 'catch-up' from folks who signed up for the 'next' class some time ago. With the holidays and hunting seasons it is difficult to schedule shop personnel and students' schedules for a class. Now that we have that behind us we will be offering classes more frequently. I have another class scheduled for next Saturday (Jan 26) but it is booked already (actually over booked), so we will set another date shortly.

Thanks to Brian (Beauxdog) for encouraging the classes and providing the facilities. We are lucky to have him as an owner of the shop. He's not too shabby with a pistol either.

Lanny

benorth

Jun 17, 2012
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Do you happen to have an email list I can be added too for future classes? Also, what are the class fees, and material requirements for your basic reloading course?

xmeister

xmeister
    Sep 21, 2010
    Prairieville
    We are planning another class in February. Cost is $40.00 and the class is about 3-4 hours starting at 9:30am on a Saturday at the shop. We have a list started for those interested. Give the shop a call at 225-389-6077 and add your name and phone number. We will call and advise you of the date once set.

No materials are required, just pen and paper if you would like to take notes; possibly a folding chair if the class is large. We cover the theory and practice of reloading for rifle each step of the way; and also discuss and illustrate the difference for pistol loading procedures. Everyone has 'hands on' the equipment at each step. The class begins with the very basics and ends with precise headspace adjustment of dies for reliable function in gas guns and bolt guns.

Thanks,

Lanny

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jamesernestomurray
    Top Bottom