Batman shooting--was it staged??

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    The difference is the source of knowledge. You get your alleged knowledge from books and news papers, all of which are streams of information controlled by either our government, zionists, free masons, etc. etc. etc.

This is why people who really want to know what is going on, read blogs. This is the great advantage of our generation. The ability to learn things almost exactly as they are happening, from all over the world, and to be told these things by independent free sources.

The time of print has come and gone. Its a dying media. Those who claim to have gathered some type of knowledge it, are eating fruit from the tree of knowledge, but that fruit is rotten.

He don't accept that theory.

ROTFL!!

"Don't question! Eat your meat! You can't have any pudding until you eat your meat!!"

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I'm very ashamed I'm sitting here looking at my husband's post going "who???"

I remember Mr Rogers, Sesame Street, Bozo, Romper Room, and some freaky hotel where all the puppets rang the (I think) human operator.

That's no so bad; I remember Sigmund and the Sea Monster, H.R. Puffenstuff, The Osmonds and the Jackson 5 (cartoons), Romper Room (in Black & White), Popyeye and Pals (also B&W), the Banana Splitts, Fat Albert, Amos & Andy, Ma & Pa Kettle, The Bowery Boys aka Dead End Gang, Little Rascals, Three Stooges, and a bunch that I can't remember the names of.

I know that we watched first run episodes of Gilligan's Island, The Brady Bunch, Bewitched, and I Dream of Jeanie too.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    That's why the era of the wiki-bible is upon us...

The book of
    MJOLNIR It covers the Jews
    YrDawg covers the money changers
    Russo covers the mentally ill

It's all about contributions cuz...

Makes me proud to know you as an employer of the underprivileged and under trained.

Kennedy Democrat to be sure

HunhBruh.jpg

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Actually, facts DO matter! There are vast differences between Operation Fast & Furious (under Obama and Holder) and Operation Wide Reciever(under Bush). Here's the facts and then everyone can draw their own conclusions as to what was similar and where those similarities stopped:

First, Operation Wide Reciever:

● Wide Receiver began in 2005, was publicly announced in 2006 and was shut down in October 2007.

● Wide Receiver was operated along with the Mexican Government which was notified each time a straw purchaser *walked across the border.*

● Walked weapons were tracked by helicopter and radio.

● Wide Receiver was designed to *build a case against against gun smugglers and the drug cartels, to find out who they were, where they are.*

● Three hundred to four hundred weapons *walked* with the full knowledge of the Mexican Government and monitored by the Phoenix ATF and the Department of Justice.

● Each weapon had a tracing mechanism (RFID). After the traces led authorities to those with the smuggled weapons, the criminals figured out they were being tracked. They removed the tracking devices and the program was shut down *abruptly.*

● No one died from Wide Receiver

● Nothing from Wide Receiver was officially handed off to the Obama Administration from the Bush Administration. The program had been dead for two years by the time Obama insulted the Oval Office.

Now, Operation Fast and Furious:

►Fast and Furious was announced publicly in a press conference in March 2009 claiming it was an important issue to the *President,* was under the President’s *leadership,* the President *directed* it, Mexico was working with the U.S., and *gun tracing* was being utilized.

►Today, Obama says he didn’t know about Fast and Furious.

►The Department of Justice put in writing that there was no gun walking operation at all, recinded that, and now says it happened, but Holder didn’t know about it.

►The Mexican Government had no knowledge of Fast and Furious because it wasn’t about Mexican drug cartels, it was about bringing down the hammer of government regulations on American gun sellers.

►The Fast and Furious weapons numbered in the the thousands, and most of them were never traced inside Mexico. Most of them are still missing today. The Department of Justice wasn’t interested in Mexico – it was all about restricting gun sales in the U.S. to law abiding, Second-Amendment-loving Americans.

►Fast and Furious weapons had no tracking devices

►Fast and Furious weapons were not tracked by air or radio

►Whistleblower, Federal Agent John Dodson said that he was not allowed to track the weapons or interfere with the sellers or the straw purchasers. He reported these illegal actions to this superiors and was essentially told to mind his own business.

►Border Agent Brian Terry died at the wrong end of one of the *walked* weapons. Terry was armed with a government issued gun that fired beanbags.

►ICE Agent Jaime Zapata was murdered while on duty in Mexico with a gun that *walked* south of the border from Dallas, Texas. It is not clear whether Zapata’s weapon was a Fast and Furious weapon.

►Two to three hundred Mexican nationals have died from weapons smuggled into Mexico under Fast and Furious.

►Many more will die from unfound (untraced) Fast and Furious weapons.

Watch the video below. There is no doubt that not even the very bold Eric Holder, is not bold enough to claim a connection between Wide Receiver and Fast and Furious – see about 2:35 into the video.

I'm impressed! It's great to find an American who will research things of interest (i.e., gives a damn).

Good on ya!!

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    That's no so bad; I remember Sigmund and the Sea Monster, H.R. Puffenstuff, The Osmonds and the Jackson 5 (cartoons), Romper Room (in Black & White), Popyeye and Pals (also B&W), the Banana Splitts, Fat Albert, Amos & Andy, Ma & Pa Kettle, The Bowery Boys aka Dead End Gang, Little Rascals, Three Stooges, and a bunch that I can't remember the names of.

I know that we watched first run episodes of Gilligan's Island, The Brady Bunch, Bewitched, and I Dream of Jeanie too.

Oh, no! A flashback!

J-Dog

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 1, 2012
    Hammond
    Just saw the last part of a report on Fox news that said sometng about the government sealing some of the shooters records. Did anybody catch the entire report? Why are they being sealed?

Jotuns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    Just saw the last part of a report on Fox news that said sometng about the government sealing some of the shooters records. Did anybody catch the entire report? Why are they being sealed?

That should be obvious

Top Bottom