Baton Rouge Demonstrations

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    The reporter on Fox News looks so scared tonight. They were feeding him questions and he would just beat around the bush... He was too timid to try to control the conversation and was being talked over most of the time

Hermit

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 27, 2007
    Ascension
    The reporter on Fox News looks so scared tonight. They were feeding him questions and he would just beat around the bush... He was too timid to try to control the conversation and was being talked over most of the time

That was terrible. Hannity was tryin' to get poor Jonathan Serrie's ass kicked. :rofl:
    He was smart enough to "rephrase" the questions.

SurvivorGuy23

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    baton rouge
    Looks like either J.Z. or whomever the **** did pay for a bus full of professional protesters to come down to BR, after all. Seems that black panther terrorist group is coming down..

I aint got a single gun now.. Sold them all due to medical issues, both me and siblings..cant afford the obamacare deductible..

Also, Ive noticed none of you other assholes are even in BR.. youre all around.. youre not even gonna experience this ****..

Also, I get pretty irked by all the so called patriots talking **** all day, but when the **** starts hitting the fan, youre nowhere to be found.. Why are there not mass white counter protesters armed or unarmed, counter protesting in favor of the cops? Okay, sure, I guess you could say the investigation aint done yet..

but I sure as hell hope there will be some after the investigation..

Im very disappointed in the lack of white commenters on social media as well... the ratio of alton supporters both black and white to anti Alton, are 95% to 1%

Ive noticed this is a trend with the so called patriots.. Lotsa talk. but when **** starts getting even remotely close, you just do the same **** the non patriots do.. which is to drive out the situation.. you dont give a **** if BR becomes 99% black, you live in diff. city..

I for one, am tired of their ****, but I cant counter them all, by myself, whether on social media or otherwise..

RG43

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2016
    Covington, La
    There is little reward in publicly arguing against irrationality supported by sensationalized TV reporting. Marching in the street isn't going to solve anything. Everyone is going to go back to their same lives and the same problems they had. The politicians will use this as fuel to move some poll numbers for awhile, but nothing will change. The fundamental problem, people's basic nature, will remain.

MTregre

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 11, 2013
    St. Charles Parish
    Right, but I think in this case its gonna change for the worse. The ****ers like the walmart cashiers, and gas station cashiers who have already had a shitty attitude towards whitey, are now going to have an even worse attitude. Ive already had white customer giving their experiences, and Ive had similar, of black bitches droping their change on the ground, as payback for all the years of slavery. I really have started off as not really hating anyone about 16 years ago, when I moved here, but over time a man gets fed up with the same **** over and over again. Ive gotten to the point of taking their ****, and I have already moved 7 times cause of them or mexican, who act like them.

Im tired of moving.. This is where my frustration comes from. Ive already sold most of my ****, due to medical bills, and have tried to save up for a move, but failed. Im at a point where the tought of me having to move again pisses me off.. Ive moved enough.. its time for their asses to move the **** out, all the way back to the mother land if necessary, as far as Im concerned, if they are unable or unwilling to acclimate to "whiteys" civilized world.

As others have mentioned, they have proven and keep proving that they are either not capable or unwilling to acclimate to my world, since they think the Africa ******** world works better..

If it works better than they should be more than willing to go back to Liberia and other African ********...

Im tired of their ****, and Im tired of moving.. I want my ****ing city back , which was fine before they moved in.

Trump 2016, we need multiple walls at this point.

Well, you can take yourself, the nutt ball, and go meet the nutt balls on their side and have your little race war.
    Meanwhile the BS community will continue to strive for what is right. Don't worry about letting us know how it works out, we all have access to the news.

Then at the end of your little self centered, pity filled rant you throw is a Trump line. The one guy who MAY be the only answer to 90% of this forums member's worries about the upcoming SCOTUS appointments. That wall you need is padded on four sides.

So take your sob story and STFU. There are plenty of other sites, groups, and barber shops that can tend to your needs and fill you head with the form of assurances you want.

US Infidel

TRUST NO ONE
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 30, 2012
    Earth
    Well, you can take yourself, the nutt ball, and go meet the nutt balls on their side and have your little race war.
    Meanwhile the BS community will continue to strive for what is right. Don't worry about letting us know how it works out, we all have access to the news.

Then at the end of your little self centered, pity filled rant you throw is a Trump line. The one guy who MAY be the only answer to 90% of this forums member's worries about the upcoming SCOTUS appointments. That wall you need is padded on four sides.

So take your sob story and STFU. There are plenty of other sites, groups, and barber shops that can tend to your needs and fill you head with the form of assurances you want.

^^^ agreed.

notasheeple

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    Metairie, LA
    I won't let a troll mess up a highly relevant thread.

Some single female coworkers went to Academy last night to get mace and 12g ammo etc.

They got the last of the mace and said the ammo was getting picked over at a high rate.

Ya'll stay safe.

The Bayou Shooter sense of community and helping each other out is still here.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    Right, but I think in this case its gonna change for the worse. The ****ers like the walmart cashiers, and gas station cashiers who have already had a shitty attitude towards whitey, are now going to have an even worse attitude. Ive already had white customer giving their experiences, and Ive had similar, of black bitches droping their change on the ground, as payback for all the years of slavery. I really have started off as not really hating anyone about 16 years ago, when I moved here, but over time a man gets fed up with the same **** over and over again. Ive gotten to the point of taking their ****, and I have already moved 7 times cause of them or mexican, who act like them.

Im tired of moving.. This is where my frustration comes from. Ive already sold most of my ****, due to medical bills, and have tried to save up for a move, but failed. Im at a point where the tought of me having to move again pisses me off.. Ive moved enough.. its time for their asses to move the **** out, all the way back to the mother land if necessary, as far as Im concerned, if they are unable or unwilling to acclimate to "whiteys" civilized world.

As others have mentioned, they have proven and keep proving that they are either not capable or unwilling to acclimate to my world, since they think the Africa ******** world works better..

If it works better than they should be more than willing to go back to Liberia and other African ********...

Im tired of their ****, and Im tired of moving.. I want my ****ing city back , which was fine before they moved in.

So we should hold and show up to an unsactioned event to protest againt a bunch idiots. And take a potentially dangerous situation for us and the police that are tasked with protecting the public, and turn it into a ####show no thanks bud. I value my family, life, the police office's lives, my posessions, and free time. Do what you want but it accomplishes nothing useful.

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA

Relax and get yourself a box of chicken for only 4.99! IT'S AMAZING THAT THE GAS STATION WHERE THE SHOOTING HAPPENED HAS 8 PIECES OF CHICKEN FOR 4.99!!!:)

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    I just can't see myself standing out in the hot sun , across the street from another group of idiots , shouting and pointing fingers . What will that accomplish ? Unlike them I work for a living . I'm going to enjoy my weekend off spending time with my family until it's time to go back to work so I can support their dumb asses . I hope they get rained on .

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeyy504
    Top Bottom