Baton Rouge Men's Lacrosse has nothing to do with this new Forbes Report

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thatwhichisnt

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I am a big proponent of decriminalization of all drugs, and legalization of cannabis. Half of people in federal prisons are in there for drug related offenses (from a few years ago), and it is estimated 90 percent of the crimes are prohibition related. Makes no sense to make felons out of people who smoke a joint and harm no one.

No, I don't smoke pot. Used to, though.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Don't know if there is a connection, but Portugal is one of the countries going broke over there.

Perhaps 10 years of government funded rehabilitation programs helped lead to their financial woes. Don't know! I guess the real story would be if their previous drug war cost more than this approach as a collective whole; enforcement, arrests, courts, jail, etc...

Armnhammer

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 2, 2012
    Walker/Denham
    I say treat it like alcohol. Tax it and make the legal age 21. I smoked a lot in my teenage years as well as most of the people I grew up with. You don't need rehab or treatment to quit. Me and most people I know quit for a job or just grew out of wanting to be high all the time. It's more habit forming than addiction and nowhere near as harmful as prohibition is to families who know someone in jail for simple possession. It gives the government a reason to invade your privacy and keeps the prison system goin.

Top Bottom