Baton Rouge Peeps

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    1) I'm going to:

Obedience and Rally classes are held in the front right or rear left parking lot of the Blue Cross/Blue Shield Building Complex off of Bluebonnet Blvd..

Is this a small area? Blink and you miss it? Or fairly straight forward to get too? Spec said it's on the Mall of Louisiana exit, see it from the interstate. Is he thinking of the correct place? I need specifics since I'll have a dog in the car with me. No time to drive for hours before hand, and it starts sharp.

2) It's going to be a weekly thing on Thursdays for a while. If I wanted to leave very early in the day and putter around Baton Rouge, are there any awesome amazing super fantastic doggy daycares in the area?

Last edited:

csbutton

Unreconstructed
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 30, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    That's pretty close to my office...the complex is huge, but set back a little ways off of Bluebonnet...still, it would be hard to miss. Take the Bluebonnet/Mall of Louisiana exit and go to the east (left turn if you are getting off I-10 coming from the north).
    The campus entrance is at the light, and is right across from the gas station there.

Can't help with the doggy daycare though.

Last edited:

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    Thanks! That's exactly what he said. But he's in an inspection right now, and the text was short handed. i.e.: I wasn't sure if he understood where I wanted to go.

Doggy daycare: it's okay. I'm more concerned with anything that's NOT a good place. I'm poking around Pet Plaza's website. I can ask for recommendations tonight as well.

Last edited:

RedStickChick

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    I bring my dog to Petz Plaza on Jefferson near Essen. I have heard good things about Petropolitan as well. I guess it just depends on where you want to drive to / what neighborhood you're in.

Paintball

Long live the 10mm
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2010
    Denham Springs, Louisiana
    Can't miss it.

Dog-Swing.gif

tonen123

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Central, La
    You cant miss it. When you take the bluebonnet exit and head away from mall it will be on your right, big giant complex. You can see it from the interstate if you are coming from the New Orleans/slidell way.

Corvette Racer

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Baton Rouge
    I live 4 blocks from there and see them all the time. From the NO area, turn right on Bluebonnet, from Port Allen turn left on Bluebonnet. Chevron on the corner, turn right on Blue Cross Blvd. The training is usually in the first parking lot on the right as you come down Blue Cross Blvd. I have a new puppy (80 lbs) that needs to get into a class. How did you find out about this one?

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    There's a nice dog park not far from there. Take bluebonnet to Burbank and turn left. There will be a huge brec park on right and dog park is all the way in the back corner.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dpoirier63
    Top Bottom