Bayou Billionaires

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Russo

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 9, 2008
    Raceland,LA
    I don't see why they call the show that, we only have one true billionaire on the bayou and I'm sure he wouldnt be on a tv show.... Cajun Shrimpers, however is an exact description of every small time shrimper I met..

LaBelle

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Near Natchitoches
    Face it, TV land LUVS Louisiana!

AX Men

Billy the Exterminator

Swamp People

The Real World: New Orleans

Hoarders [A&E, 2009]

Trashmen [TLC, 2010]

The Real World: New Orleans [MTV, 2010]

Steven Seagal: Lawman [A&E, 2009-10]

Sons of Guns

Bad Girls Club New Orleans [Oxygen, 2011]

Ultimate Cleaners [TLC, 2011-present]

Ghostbreakers [ABC affiliate New York, debuts this fall]
    A satirical half-hour show spoofing reality television ghost hunters is being produced by Fort Worth, Texas, filmmaker Benjamin Wilbanks. The program was filmed in old houses, businesses and public buildings around the Shreveport area, many of which have real reputations for being haunted.

Girls, Guns & Gators [Travel Channel, in production]
    This series examines the trials and tribulations of 25-year-old Lindsey Simmons as she adjusts to taking over the family business, Simmons Sporting Goods.

Caged [MTV, 2012]
    A serial documentary following a subculture of 20-somethings in rural Louisiana who gather to fight in cages, all the while trying to figure out what to do with their lives.

Crawfish Cowboys [in production, no air date]
    Follow Lake Arthur resident Cody Newman as he harvests crawfish from his ponds and conducts his daily business. Show creator is Raymond Segura, a Jennings native who came up with the idea for the show during a visit home.

Cajun Croc Hunters [in production, no air date]
    Louisiana alligator hunters team up with Filipino crocodile hunters to take out saltwater crocodiles in remote fishing villages in the Philippines. The lead production company is Pateacus Entertainment of Mobile, Ala., and casting calls were held this spring in Houma.

Bayou Billionaire [in production, no air date]
    This reality series being filmed through the end of August in Shreveport by Magilla Entertainment, whose executives have created shows for the likes of ABC, HBO, Bravo, MTV, Discovery, fX and E!

The Wank [in production, no air date]
    This reality program from SSS Entertainment follows the party-fueled lives of young guys and girls living on New Orleans' Westbank, where every weekend is Mardi Gras.

Last edited:

roughlsufan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    Houma, Louisiana
    Face it, TV land LUVS Louisiana!

AX Men

Billy the Exterminator

Swamp People

The Real World: New Orleans

Hoarders [A&E, 2009]

Trashmen [TLC, 2010]

The Real World: New Orleans [MTV, 2010]

Steven Seagal: Lawman [A&E, 2009-10]

Sons of Guns

Bad Girls Club New Orleans [Oxygen, 2011]

Ultimate Cleaners [TLC, 2011-present]

Ghostbreakers [ABC affiliate New York, debuts this fall]
    A satirical half-hour show spoofing reality television ghost hunters is being produced by Fort Worth, Texas, filmmaker Benjamin Wilbanks. The program was filmed in old houses, businesses and public buildings around the Shreveport area, many of which have real reputations for being haunted.

Girls, Guns & Gators [Travel Channel, in production]
    This series examines the trials and tribulations of 25-year-old Lindsey Simmons as she adjusts to taking over the family business, Simmons Sporting Goods.

Caged [MTV, 2012]
    A serial documentary following a subculture of 20-somethings in rural Louisiana who gather to fight in cages, all the while trying to figure out what to do with their lives.

Crawfish Cowboys [in production, no air date]
    Follow Lake Arthur resident Cody Newman as he harvests crawfish from his ponds and conducts his daily business. Show creator is Raymond Segura, a Jennings native who came up with the idea for the show during a visit home.

Cajun Croc Hunters [in production, no air date]
    Louisiana alligator hunters team up with Filipino crocodile hunters to take out saltwater crocodiles in remote fishing villages in the Philippines. The lead production company is Pateacus Entertainment of Mobile, Ala., and casting calls were held this spring in Houma.

Bayou Billionaire [in production, no air date]
    This reality series being filmed through the end of August in Shreveport by Magilla Entertainment, whose executives have created shows for the likes of ABC, HBO, Bravo, MTV, Discovery, fX and E!

The Wank [in production, no air date]
    This reality program from SSS Entertainment follows the party-fueled lives of young guys and girls living on New Orleans' Westbank, where every weekend is Mardi Gras.

You forgot "Cajun Pawn Stars". It comes on the history channel I think. It's about Silver Dollar Pawn in Alexandria. Check it out, it's actually pretty good.

LongGoneDays

Mine. Not yours.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Shreveport, LA
    This show made the local news website this weekend, first I'd heard about it. When will it end?
    I've stopped watching a few reality shows recently and have found replacements for them with
    well written shows, I thought those were long gone but apparently not.

jmanrogers

SGT JMAN
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Alexandria
    Cajun Pawn Stars is 100% SCRIPTED, FAKE and a absolute EMBARRASSMENT to Alexandria. But you have to consider the source also. So far, everything that has come into his "Pawn Shop", he owns or someone else already owns it. The Colt Dragoon - owned by Mr. Cohn and for sale in his store in New Orleans. The Benelli shotgun - owned by Gary himself, not the old man. The $5000 & $10000 bills, General Lee, Donkeys, show shine stand - all owned by Jimmy Duramus, and by the way - never heard anyone call him "Big Daddy", but I've heard a lot of people call him a$$hole. His store should be called a museum, not a Pawn Shop - half the stuff he has isn't even for sale, unless your looking for a MLK DVD, then he has plenty of those.

It's evident that the tv industry is desperate and will do anything to entertain people. REAL tv and actual educational shows are gone. This is why the younger generation is stupid, lazy and not willing to get out and earn a living. I better stop ranting, my blood pressure is getting up there. Lol

Last edited:

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    I might regret saying this, or maybe not, but I actually liked Redneck Vacation. I can kind of relate to those folks

Umm, no.

A bunch of women showing up at this high end grocery counter asking for nutria rat are embarrassing themselves. "What is that?" when she's pointing to pesto. Hell, pesto is every where.

ROFLMAO! When he said he has an exotic spanish rat, it shut them down fast. Dumbass twits. They deserve to look like that on national television. Just so the whole world knows how bloody stupid they are. Even if it's for television, agreeing to paint themselves that way...

Top Bottom