BayouShooter July Giveaway!!! *winners now announced*

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    July is OVER! Will let y'all know who our five winners are soonish...maybe tomorrow night! :]

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Hello everyone!

We are going to lighten things up around here and do a giveaway this month. Going local on this one. There two requirements to participate: 1) Have more than 15 forum posts; 2) Respond here stating that you're in!

Prizes:
    1) $50 to a member that posts in this thread. The $50 can be spent as you like with a site sponsor of your choice.
    2) An additional $25 given to a member that responds who has a Paid Premium Membership (of any level)
    3) 6 month premium membership
    4) 6 month silver membership
    5) 6 month gold membership

All monetary prizes will be in the form of a "gift card" to a Site Sponsor of your choice. We will communicate details with the winners. Winners will be chosen completely randomly through use of a random number generator by me.

Remember that you still have time to take advantage of our Summer Special
    and can purchase an extended premium membership for the price of a normal membership.

That’s it
    Thanks everyone.
    Good luck

Edit: I am going to give away between one and three ONE MONTH FREE ADVERTISING PACKAGE(s) to the first one to three businesses (business owners) who PMs me. You cannot have a current ad package with BayouShooter to qualify. PM me for details.

We have 7 winners that were chosen as follows. I made a list of everyone's names, assigned a number to each one, and then used a random number generator (random.org) to pick seven random numbers. The winners are as follows:

1) $50 dollar winner: 323Mar
    2) $25 dollar winner: 11BravoBernie
    3) 6 month Premium: pixfella58
    4) 6 month Premium: Redd508
    5) 6 month Premium: cajun 22
    6) 6 month Silver: highstandard40
    7) 6 month Gold: Hermit

323Mar and 11BravoBernie, please contact me with the name of the sponsor that you would like to have your prize awarded to. It will be sent to you such that it can only be spent there so you are forced to have fun with it! :]

6 month membership people: Your membership is applied and you are good until Feb 5th, 2017.

Good job everyone!

Top Bottom