BBQGuys.com, Great Service and Located in Baton Rouge

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I was in the market for a Weber Grill and I stumbled upon BBQGuys.com. I submitted a price match on their website and left a note that I would like to pick up the Grill if at all possible (I thought they might be a drop ship site or just a front for an out of state website). Within an hour (at lunchtime) I got a call back saying they would match the price and they would call me back with a time I could pick up the grill. A few minutes later my phone rings, it was a call saying my grill was ready to pick up at my leisure. I hopped in my truck and when I got to the warehouse my grill was pulled out and ready, and they loaded it up within two minutes and I was on my way.

There warehouse was PACKED, I don't know how they can move around that place. The guy loading my grill said they have 3 in the area that were all just as packed. They don't drop ship, they really stock what they sell. There are more websites affiliated with BBQguys.com, but I found them using Weber's Local Dealer locator.

sawgrass

Hunka Hunka burning lead.
    Mar 17, 2008
    Hammond
    Thanks for the tip. I'll check them out now as I was going to wait until Sept. when stores generally put their grills on sale.

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Thanks for the tip. I'll check them out now as I was going to wait until Sept. when stores generally put their grills on sale.

I was going to wait too, but I started researching prices on Weber Grills, and they generally never go on sale. Best prices I saw where around 10% off MAP (Using sites like Camelcamelcamel and slick deals to look for pricing history) and I got this grill below 10% off MAP so I was happy. I figure the grill will last 10 years minimum, so even if I paid $50 or $100 more for it now, in the grand scheme of things its not that big of a deal.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    mike933
    Top Bottom