Behavior issues? Not any more!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    comes to our bed around 5

My eldest daughter 3 1/2 makes it to ours around 3. She's so sneaky though. I've grown accustom to my house and even with fans on I can hear most everything going on in and around the house. So I usually wake up slightly, open my eyes and I can barely hear little footsteps. Then I see the door open slightly, I feel a very slight tug on the bed on the wife's side, then my back gets warm. Wait, wha? Just like that she just slips under the covers and cuddles on my back. I'm like wait, weren't you just at the door? lol What's funny is she assumes I'm always asleep, but sometimes she'll wrap her arm around me and scratch my arm as if to put me to sleep :rofl:

Awww. so cute......BUT I'M SICK OF THAT ****!!! :mamoru:

No really, it's been great, but she's getting big enough where she hogs the covers and generates WAY too much heat, laying sideways and crap. I've got plans in the works to resolve this once again with the above juice. :D

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    My eldest daughter 3 1/2 makes it to ours around 3. She's so sneaky though. I've grown accustom to my house and even with fans on I can hear most everything going on in and around the house. So I usually wake up slightly, open my eyes and I can barely hear little footsteps. Then I see the door open slightly, I feel a very slight tug on the bed on the wife's side, then my back gets warm. Wait, wha? Just like that she just slips under the covers and cuddles on my back. I'm like wait, weren't you just at the door? lol What's funny is she assumes I'm always asleep, but sometimes she'll wrap her arm around me and scratch my arm as if to put me to sleep :rofl:

No really, it's been great, but she's getting big enough where she hogs the covers and generates WAY too much heat, laying sideways and crap. I've got plans in the works to resolve this once again with the above juice. :D

This is funny but true.

My little turd gets in between us and mimics a human pinwheel through out the night. I sleep like a rock, but wife is nearly insane from sleep deprivation when he is on the night prowl. I laugh to myself, but she gets really p.o.'d.

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell

Lol. My son is VERY sneaky. It's funny because he knows it. My wife and I will wake up and he's just there laying next to us. I sleep heavy (don't hear anything if it's not alerting in some way), but my wife hears every whine from my daughter down the hall and even she doesn't catch him sneaking in sometimes.

He's crafty. Usually after we wake up he'll look really cute and tell us, "I was sneaking." I don't care if he lays in bed with us, but my wife usually doesn't let him if it's too early because it makes her sleep poorly.

My daughter, though? Man.... she's going to get away with murder with daddy when that time comes. She's just too cute.

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    This is funny but true.

My little turd gets in between us and mimics a human pinwheel through out the night. I sleep like a rock, but wife is nearly insane from sleep deprivation when he is on the night prowl. I laugh to myself, but she gets really p.o.'d.

Haha. Ours has mastered the tip-toe and getting his door open without any noise. Poor guy has seen some **** because my wife and I usually never know that he's gotten out of his room.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Haha. Ours has mastered the tip-toe and getting his door open without any noise. Poor guy has seen some **** because my wife and I usually never know that he's gotten out of his room.

Your best friend; :D

door_knob_covers.jpg

Btl_Rkt_Sci

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 19, 2011
    Your best friend; :D

door_knob_covers.jpg

We have those for the exterior doors, I never thought to put one on bedroom doors.

Ours is 2 and the past few days he's suddenly realized he can get out of his toddler bed. It's been a rough week...he's come out of his room after laying down a handful of times every night. Once he's asleep though he's out until daylight at least. We need to work on getting rid of the pacifier though, we only give it to him at bedtime and sometimes he'll whine in his sleep if he loses it. He's never crawled in bed with us after waking up but he will walk around the house.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    We have those for the exterior doors, I never thought to put one on bedroom doors.

Ours is 2 and the past few days he's suddenly realized he can get out of his toddler bed. It's been a rough week...he's come out of his room after laying down a handful of times every night. Once he's asleep though he's out until daylight at least. We need to work on getting rid of the pacifier though, we only give it to him at bedtime and sometimes he'll whine in his sleep if he loses it. He's never crawled in bed with us after waking up but he will walk around the house.

We pulled my son off of his at around 2, my oldest daughter had her until around 2 1/2!! The baby now (14 months) has NEVER, I say again NEVER used one. Wierd I know. Only here recently have I seen her with an old one she found in the kids toys and she had it in her mouth side ways chewing on the hard part lol We didn't not offer her a pacifier, she just never liked it. Nothing like the real thing I suppose lol

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Yeah my wife gave up on trying to breastfeed with the quickness.

Really? The first one lasted 6 months, the 2nd one a year and now this one is just about to be done I think at around 14 months old. I mean once they start pulling the shirt down and saying 'DAT!' well it's pretty much time to wean LOL!

Btl_Rkt_Sci

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 19, 2011
    Haha. My wife didn't even make it out of the hospital breast feeding. She got worried he wasn't eating enough in the initial struggle and gave him a bottle and after a couple times he didn't want my precious.

Top Bottom