Belgium Browning Bar .270 Auto. MINT* Trade Possible.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LongRange

Weatherby...no Substitute
    Rating - 97%
    32   1   0
    Mar 1, 2008
    Gonzales LA
    Ive decided to sell my Mint Condition Browning BAR, its a .270 Win the wood and finish on this gun are exceptional. Less than 1 box of ammo has passed thru her. 4x12x40 Leupold scope. Leupold QR mounts for quick removal while maintaining zero. she shoots a .4 MOA group @ 100yrds with Factory Ammo. I will include a Silicone Gun Sock and RCBS Reloading Dies. as well as a new box of ammo. Price is 800.00.

My Cost on this was..

Gun-940.00
    Scope- 300.00
    Mounts- 125.00

TOTAL INVESTED- $1365.00

May consider Trades or trades plus cash.

Last edited:

LongRange

Rating - 97%
    32   1   0
    Mar 1, 2008
    Gonzales LA
    sweet yes, but not a big market here for deer rifles, now if it was an AR it would be sold by now,lol. Maybe i can get a 30rd clip for it and then it'll sell fast, hehe.

coltaholic

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 25, 2008
    Tampa Bay, florida
    you bore out the chamber a little and convert that baby to a 243 ackley improved, and you'll hsve a do-everything gun that's a real tack driver.he APr '08 issue of Special Weapons For Military & police has an article where the author did just that, it's a must read for anyone with a 243. I diit 3 mos ago with a Savage, and it is one awesome little gun---cost me less than 50 bucks.

LongRange

Rating - 97%
    32   1   0
    Mar 1, 2008
    Gonzales LA
    Well a .243 is a great caliber for the wife. so for me it works. besides, i know the brownings value is high but constitution has been a real nice guy to me, id like to see him have it, im sure hed take good care of it. Cabellas will give me 700 for the bare gun, but i thought maybe someone here would enjoy it more. Its not always about money. The Browning was new in the box 30 days ago, i bought it for a real good deal of 900 plus tax.

coltaholic

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 25, 2008
    Tampa Bay, florida
    sounds like a win-win deal for you guys. I used to really look down my nose at the 243, but I took this savage in trade and had it converted to 243 AI, and it has earned a permanent spot in my gun safe. You should see what it does to a hog at 125 yds!!

LongRange

Rating - 97%
    32   1   0
    Mar 1, 2008
    Gonzales LA
    Yes .243 are nothing to scoff at, ive taken many deer with a .243 and one black bear @ 400yrds. he was on a dead run too. might have been luck but he is dead either way,lol.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TonyGuillory
    Top Bottom