Ben Shapiro on Piers Morgan

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • luv1979

Genesis 27:3
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Shreveport, LA
    If I keep watching clips from this left wing British guy every day I am going to have to get my doctor to up my old pressure medication.

504Renegade

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2012
    New Orleans (Mid-City)
    Why CNN allows a fugitive from justice to have a show is beyond me. Furthermore the fact that most pro-2nd amendment people don't write in protest of this, is also beyond me. If we threaten their $ (protest the show and not buy goods from their advertisers) this will cease.

Lastly - this twat is not a US Citizen so his opinions don't mean ****... and he should be reminded of this frequently.

https://www.facebook.com/piersmorgan

http://edition.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form4.html

Hattrick 22

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Kenner, Louisiana
    I tink Ben did a great job it was quite a different change from the screaming Alex did and didn't have the I will start killing people like James did. I understand those guys are pissed and I am too but that form doesn't win any new supporters I'm already on there side they don't need to convince me. My bag is packed and my mags have always been loaded lol.

Truth be told though I think this is all a smoke screen for the increased taxes were all about to start paying not to mention nothing more has been said about bingazi (this was brought up recently in a post I read on another thread) would make sense though..

Last edited:

Ironman26

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2010
    Patterson, La
    The interview with Alex Jones should have never been....Mr.Jones should have composed himself much better...I think young Ben here just gave it to Mr Piers real good and methodical !!!!

Roc 1972

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    St. Charles
    IF i am not mistaken, Reagans stnace was on the full auto variety, which that part was left out. Not all the information was transfered as exact. Seen that before, leavign out facts. BTW- yes, extra $ out of our check to fund HC, and wait till the extra $ comes out for the tax increases, not just on those making more than 400K

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    What a disappointment. I'm gonna report this thread to the mods for deceptive labeling.

You say Ben Shapiro on Piers Morgan, this is what a reasonable man expects:
    mt0op01j9xulzjg6shaz.jpeg

Top Bottom