Benefit for Pauls family

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    I hope this is not too soon or stepping on anyone's feet but I can't help thinking about Paul's family, especially his children.

I don't have much to offer except my time and talent which I will gladly donate. I think we need to come together as a community to help one of our own. Maybe a day of shooting, grilling and mourning. A day to celebrate his life and help his family. A day of laughing, crying and remembering.

As I said, all I have is time and talent but if someone local up in Baton Rouge wants to get something started I can bring up a PA system large enough for a band or music and announcements. It would be the least I can do.

Again, if this is too soon to talk about I understand. I've never been good at things like this. If the mods think its best to delete this post I understand that as well. I'm just thinking out loud here.

Last edited:

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    I hope this is not too soon or stepping on anyone's feet but I can't help thinking about Paul's family, especially his children.

I don't have much to offer except my time and talent which I will gladly donate. I think we need to come together as a community to help one of our own. Maybe a day or shooting, grilling and mourning. A day to celebrate his life and help his family. A day of laughing, crying and remembering.

As I said, all I have is time and talent but if someone local up in Baton Rouge wants to get something started I can bring up a PA system large enough for a band or music and announcements. It would be the least I can do.

Again, if this is too soon to talk about I understand. I've never been good at things like this. If the mods think its best to delete this post I understand that as well. I'm just thinking out loud here.

I'm right there with you man. I can not stop thinking about the kids. I want to do something...anything to help.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Your first sentence tells us where your heart is and this is a good thing you are offering to do.

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    What I forgot to add is taking donations for his family as well. Raising a little money to help his kids and show them what Paul meant to the shooting community and Bayoushooter.

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    I am ALL IN, just let me know how we can help.

And I also volunteer for whatever to make the hard time pass a little smoother.

Prayers for his family and kiddo

Tulse Luper

Besmirched!
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Metairie
    Anything.

I have heard Paul talk about his kids, but I didn't see them till today in some photos. I can't imagine.

Benefit, Bayou Shooter Scholarship, whatever.

Maybe someone can speak to his family when the time is appropriate.

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    Since Trey Yuen was o ur last get together, why doesn't someone take point and schedule a date? Maybe catered at a range? Best of both worlds.

We can pass the bucket there. Even if his family is financially set, I'll say this much. Grief therapy isn't usually covered and it's not cheap. Times three.

chootem

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Lockport
    I'd be happy to help where I can as well. Working offshore do not have a whole lot of time but if I am in I possibly can donate some time or I can throw in some change as well... Will try to keep an eye out for a thread regarding this....

Top Bottom