Benny hill fat free 6" limited gun

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • latech15

Master class Hero
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Pineville
    Ladies and Gentlemen,

It kills me to do this, but I have other projects that need funding.

Up for sale is my Benny Hill 6" Fat Free Limited gun. This is a bushing barrel gun that is designed to run small pills really fast. I shoot 165 MG's through it and it just eats. I have only had one hang up with this gun when one of my buddies decided to turn one of my bullets backwards in my mag. This gun had 3K rounds through it when I bought it and I doubt if I have put that many through it since then. I am an open shooter and I bought this while my open gun was being built and once it arrived I probably haven't used this gun in three or four matches.

The gun is almost completely as built by Benny, I have changed the magwell from a cape to the stock STI. I just didn't like the cape. It runs standard 5" recoil springs - I have always run a 12.5 LB spring. Trigger is awesome at right around 2#. Slide to frame fit is the best I have ever handled. It has an extremely narrow front sight - .075" wide. At first I didn't like that sight, but I have since had Dave Dawson make three more for me for my other guns. The rear sight will be swapped out for a standard STI rear prior to shipping. It has a roupe textured grip that is in great shape as seen in the pics.

The only complaint that I have with the gun is that the serrations aren't very deep and don't provide a great gripping area when racking the gun on the front of the slide. I simply added grip to the slide to help with that but further cutting could be done to help.

No mags. Gun will ship in a hard case to your FFL.

$2550 - Shipped

Here is some video of me not doing the gun justice.

IMG_1577.jpg

IMG_1578.jpg
    IMG_1580.jpg

jmanrogers

SGT JMAN
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Alexandria
    Look at him go! latech15 don't care! He's a bada$$ with that Benny Hill! Great POV video. I enjoyed it. Bump for Benny Hill's workmanship and a nice pistol. From what I've read about his work, everyone gives him high praises.

latech15

Master class Hero
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Pineville
    Thanks guys.

I will bring this one and the xdm to cas tomorrow if anyone wants to see them.

This gun really does feel like it it running on ball bearings. It has eaten everything I have thrown at it perfectly, too. As a couple of my buddies have told me, this is one of those guns that I will always regret selling, but the fine folks at firebird precision claim they can take care of my shotgun reloading deficiency so imma let them give it a go. Lol.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gordoloco
    Top Bottom