Beretta 92FS questions and help

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RCRAMIE

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Work has been slow so I have decide to hold of on the AK until summer time when work picks up.
    I still want something to do so I broke out my 92FS that used to be one of my duty weapons. The gun has seen better days it was a duty weapon and something that was shoot a lot. I decide to clean it up and do some simple mods to it I found some cool alumgrips http://www.gungrips.net/id133.htm for and was about to order theme when I saw the USMC design.
    My father is ex USMC and is the one who handed me down the 92FS when I got into law enforcement so I decide to use the black wood grips with a USMC symbol on theme and redo the gun for him.
    It is a all metal Italy no waring stainless model. I would like to stay stainless but run a black barrel, safety, slide lock, trigger and skelton slide lock. My question is does anybody know where I can find these items in black and could I just get the barrel trigger and other parts anodized?

Hardballing

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Metairie, LA
    Teddy Jacobson can do all that you require, but he's somewhat costly imo.

I have seen work on 92's also featured on Novak's site, as well as Cylinder/Slide too.

Don't have the site's to give you but a Google search ought to get you there on the info above.

Hope this helps.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spydy
    Top Bottom